VG: My Guardian Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VG: My Guardian Angels

Have you ever wondered what your guardian angel looks like? What your guardian angel acts like? I certainly have and today, not only did I learn about my guardian angel, I learned I had more than one!

On February 8th 2007, an entire flock of guardian angels gathered in the game of Vanguard to dedicate their loyalty to me. A guild named Guardians of God's was formed dedicated solely to safeguarding my pixels in Vanguard.

I was so honored, I decided to find a few of these humble servants of mine and bless them with a death (or 2.. or 3... oh hell, about 8) at my hands.

Allow me to introduce Halaks, one of my more "vocal" guardians. He's not the brightest fellow you'll meet, but he understands the importance of keeping his deity happy.

For those of you wondering, F.A.G. means Forever, Always, Glory. It is traditional for those who are about to sacrfice themselves in my name to spam me with the word "fag" over and over. Usually when you do that, you guarantee your death @ my hands.

Apparently Halaks was new to this whole "sacrificial lamb" thing and didn't think it was possible.

Well... clearly he doesn't understand when you spam me with the code word fag, you have to die at my hands. There's really no escape from this harsh reality.

He was kind enough to bring one of his siblings along to die as well, to sort of apologize to me for not dying quick enough.

All is forgiven Halaks.

As I was about to log for the night, Halaks decided to once again offer himself as a sacrifice to me.

Quite kind of him. I'll have to kill him over and over again when I have time. Remember Halaks... there is no escape, and your death is as avoidable as Sigil making a patch without any bugs.

And of course before I forget. No news post is complete without a KGB kill-shot imbedded somewhere.

Working...
X