VG: Step Aside Ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VG: Step Aside Ladies

So, here we are, Vanguard.. Open FFA PvP. What does that really mean? Some would say that it's the only place you can find true competitive PvP, more would say that it's full of gankers and griefers, and others might yet say that it's a place where the society determines the law and that thou canteth be a meany!

What does it mean to me? Well, you can't be a douchebag and simply run into a panty-filled safe zone. Face it, you open your mouth, kill my guildmates, walk infront of me, steal my TV.. I'm going to kneecap your gypsy thieving ass.

It's the first real chance since UO that I can really make your life difficult if you choose to take your delusional state into my world. Funny thing is, a lot of these spoon-fed travesty victims are nothing more then win-at-all-costs pie girls who would rather press a button and tear ass then stand man to man and throw blows. They're not interested in competitive or even healthy PvP. What these naive, cloud-skipping nancies really want is to be left alone so they can properly raise little tiny spoon-fed travesty victims and together both farm sparkley whatnots and enforce the law of the lands.

Well here's the dirty little tidbit they forgot to tell you in Nancy Drew's School for the Gifted, there's people like me out there that thrive on killing you. There's no magic motive.

Take allstar numero uno here. He complained that all I can do is gank, and that I've got no skills. This of course followed him and his two friends making friends with the ground.

Those fatefull words of delusion. It's nice to live in a land where clouds are the roads and candy canes are the street lights isn't it? Softer landing when I send you face first home.

So he's serious about this 1v1 thing, I never turn down a duel, so I run towards the altar where he is assuredly moving those little legs as fast fast fast as he can so he can get his dignity. I say we duel for a gold, he offers 10g, this is getting easy.

You didn't actually think someone would duel for money did you? Ha, what do you think this is, some kind of PvP Community?

Well, I can't say I blame him. Nonetheless, the vile criminal paid for his crimes(Click Here ,And Here , One More)5 fold, and so did his friends.

Anytime you want to venture off back into reality, don't worry, Funhat can ease the pain. Guilds like Prophecy and PRX like to enforce the moral code 'round these parts, they even have a list of bad mannered folks, shame... shame. Feeling lucky?

One last thing..

How's it feel to have laggy ass bugs fixed so that I can actually move? Probably like dirt. Oh, and to address the complaints that 'nice die' is not only invalid english, but just plain rude, I'd like to clear the air.

It comes free with the face plant.

Working...
X