Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VG: An Anti-RPK Alliance? Are You Serious?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VG: An Anti-RPK Alliance? Are You Serious?

Recently I had been informed by a very reliable source that 3 of the older and more prominent anti-RPK guilds have formed some sort of super alliance. (For those not familiar with the term, RPK = Random Player Killer, and obviously anti-RPKs are those that oppose people who play with this philosophy).

On the surface this seems harmless, but allow me to explain why this “alliance” is not only horrible for the server but represents the apex of being lame.

The anti-RPKs will tell you they’re the “good guys” and they are banding together to prevent the server from being overrun with RPKs and their ilk. I’m here to tell you that what they’re saying is complete and utter bullshit.

An anti-RPK is nothing more than someone who can’t compete with the rest of us. For whatever reason, they lack the testicular fortitude to attack any and everyone they see. What makes it worse is that when an anti-RPK loses an even numbered fight, he will often call in his entire guild to super-gank the solo RPK that killed him.

So what happens when that solo RPK has a guild to support him as well? Guild vs. Guild combat? Certainly not! Nope, an anti-RPK’s mentality will always be to use a numerical advantage to win. Never will an anti-RPK seek to use his or her own talents/skills to beat someone.

This grand alliance amongst 3 of the largest guilds on the server represents the manifestation of this mentality. They know in any kind of fair fight they stand absolutely no chance. They know (and we know) that playing the numbers game is their only salvation from merciless killing by the population of Tharridon.

So what does OPP, a guild that has a long proud tradition of crushing those who would use numbers as a crutch, intend to do about this uber carebear alliance of theirs?

Simple.

We intend to remind the leadership of KGB, TAO and PRX that no matter how many people, how many guilds, or how many alliances that they form, OPP has zero intentions of stopping our RPK ways.

As a matter of fact, we intend to “personally” inform all of these guilds that their lame actions will not be tolerated and will have consequences. Allow me to visually explain:

Introducing Elph. Elph is a KGB Prime Minister. She is one of the three leaders of KGB within Vanguard. The picture to the left shows what Elph would have looked like if she wasn’t part of KGB. The picture on the right shows what all KGB often looks like.

Next up, we have Cheeseman. Cheeseman is one of the leaders of PRX. Bearing the burden of leadership can often be costly. In this case it cost him quite a bit of silver dying to us over and over again, maybe it even cost him a little pride? (Who am I kidding, do you think these people have any pride left?)

Finally, a TAO member. (TAO leadership is not active enough for us to find/hunt down sadly, maybe when they crawl out from under their rocks I’ll post more leadership kill shots). Biohazard is an active member of TAO and sadly for him…he was active at the wrong place, at the wrong time.

Working...
X