Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VG: OPP vs. KGB Overlords/Zerglings (Round: 2,392)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VG: OPP vs. KGB Overlords/Zerglings (Round: 2,392)

About a week ago I made a news post regarding the formation of an anti-RPK alliance. I was a firm believer that such an alliance is nothing more than "smoke and mirrors" for a group of gamers that are incapable of competing on our level. This so called "gathering" of anti-RPKs isn't some attempt to form an anti-RPK alliance, but rather it is an attempt by inept gamers to form a huge zerg to compensate for their lack of skill. Today, I further back my claim that "KGB sucks and needs mass numbers to compete," with detailed evidence.

First of all, it would be wrong of me to accuse KGB of ... well... sucking... without graphic evidence of their suckitude.

Allow me to present Exhibit A and B.

Ok, I'll be the first to admit that KGB kill shots are a dime a dozen, so I'll be moving on quickly.

Exhibit C, D, and E shows some startling revelations...

The following 2 people contacted me later in the day:

And this is what they had to say...

This pretty much paints a crystal clear picture doesn't it folks? Ripiv has admitted they can't compete against us on even terms. Jetstar has flat out said he is willing to form another super zerg. What more needs to be said? Maybe this...?

I don't know if I should feel flattered or insulted? Part of me is flattered that he recognizes we are the original RPK guild and that everything he is doing today is a lesson he learned years ago. "In order to defeat OPP, you have to have numbers." Part of me feels insulted he won't fight us straight up.

What makes this even worse? An alliance can break up eventually. What happens to an alliance when one guild starts to absorb all of it's members?

Poor PRX getting eaten up by KGB...

Sad day indeed. Can't say I'm surprised though. OPP vs. the world is nothing new to most members of this guild, it's something we thrive on and we welcome the challenge (even if it is super lame).

bong

Comment

Working...
    X