VG: Mortis Consortium... Say What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VG: Mortis Consortium... Say What?

I got a question for you: How do you know you have successfully pissed someone off?

You're probably thinking that's an easy question. If someone is pissed off, they'll probably be talking shit, sending hate tells, spamming you, etc. etc. You would be half correct. If someone is doing that, you probably have gotten them mad, but you have not successfully pissed them off.

Let me explain.

In order to successfully (key word) piss someone off, you need to drive them off the deep end. They had to have "snapped" and done something completely unexpected. Sending hate tells, talking shit and generally stuff you see quite often is nothing more than the "passion of the moment" taking over. No my friends, that is not a pissed off reaction. A monkey that flings poo at someone can drive him or her into a short frenzy. A dog that craps on your carpet can probably get you mad. But they won't be pissed. Only a calculated jackass however, can piss someone off someone so completely, that the victim will vent and seethe for hours (and sometimes days).

I can never verbally describe a truely pissed off person, instead I'll have to show you visually.

No Tiver, you should know better. Being nice to OPP is generally a very quick way to die.

To fully appreciate this mail, you have to put it in proper context. Here was someone that was killed, (nothing special, happens all the time) and probably extremely angry. He sent his fair share of shit-talking tells and what not, nothing news worthy. But after that initial barrage of venomous tells, he sat down in a corner somewhere and broke down. Yes, he broke down. What else would can justify a "letter" of hate? Certainly if he disliked me or wished to scold me for my heinous act of murder, he could have done so via tells. No, my fellow jackasses, this was someone that was so angry, and so encompassed in hate, that he had to sit down in a corner, and methodically send a letter describing my "punishment" for killing him.

Comedy Gold...but at the same time... quite sad that someone takes dying so seriously in a video game.

I felt compelled to help him.

By golly! If finding some Mortis Consoritum to camp me would help him get over the fact that he got face planted by me, I shall do just that!

Ohhhh snap!

I forgot to mention. In order to camp one OPP member, you have to be able to camp the entire guild of OPP. Hmmm, I suppose OPP camping Mortis Consortium is "almost" what Tiver wanted? Maybe he'll feel better kinda?

Someday, maybe Tiver will recover... I can only pray that he will.
Working...
X