VG: Ebonlore, this is getting sad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VG: Ebonlore, this is getting sad.

Lately most guilds have been hitting level 50's across the board. The way Vanguard mechanics are setup, this provides two advantages:

1: You never have to bother with fighting someone on your alts, you just logon your level 50 and wipe the floor with the lowbies.

2: You never have to bother fighting someone who's not 50 on level ground, you just cast 2 spells and someone insta dies.

Sounds.. fun? It's these kind of in-game mechanics that allow guilds like Ebonlore and other burnout-level-to-the-max cronies to puff their chest and claim superiority. Anyone who's had any dealing with Ebonlore knows what a bunch of skilless tools they really are, you can thank OPP for showing you proof any chance we get.

Take for instance this level 50 Paladin from Ebonlore. I'm level 40, and I pass by him in Strandan. I begin fighting him, but this allstar wants no part of it apparently. Surely, his nearly gauranteed 2 shot victory should be compelling in the least, I mean, it's Ebonlore.. they're all about domination, right?

Luckily, like most of Ebonlore(and Tharridon PvPers for that matter,) he scrubs it up and I'm able to get a snare and root off on him before he reaches the teleporter. He immediately turns around and throws a 2000k damage spell in my direction, I guess he's ready to play afterall. Long story short, he made friends with the ground.

Needed another example? Anonymous Ebonlore level 50 #2.

In the end, I wanted this message to be clear. Just because you outlevel my entire guild, you still get your ass handed to you. The simple fact that so many guilds bring max'd out groups of 50's to PvP a group of level 38-41's is a compliment. I'm glad you feel so threatened that you have to throw the book at us. Sad thing is, once we're level 50.. what will you do? You won't be able to press the 'Kill' button anymore, you'll actually have to fight.

So, can I expect to see a lot of 'Quiting VG' posts in the near future? Don't be surprised if one day, calling in a group of 50's to take care of a couple of OPP only ends up in your complete frustration. Honestly, I don't think you bitches can hang. You've hid behind VG game mechanics for long enough.

People have this delusion that by having the best equip and the highest level character out there, they are immune to skilled players.

Quite wrong.

Comment

You're exactly right, they will quit...

We've seen this time and time again...

Comment

hahah why the fuck has the same mentallity stayed common place through every game with pvp ever fucking made?

"I dont care about anything else I just want to win."

Hell, its more fun fighting outnumbered or outgunned with a higher chance of losing then it is to fight with no chance of losing.

Comment

These ebonlore guys really are interesting... I had a 10-15 minute encounter with one of them last night. Me (47 bard) vs. their 48 cleric... he couldn't even kill me when my comp froze (before my char timed out OR after I logged back in and was loading a couple minutes later).

After 10-15 minutes of repeatedly invuln'ing and generally not showing much skill, he invuln + recalled.... great PvP there.

And then of course there were the obligatory /tells accusing me of "exploiting"... you make the call...

Ebonlore: I would be more than willing to come on board as a contractor and teach your members about game mechanics in a friendly classroom atmosphere. PM me on these boards for price info and availability!!!

Comment

Working...
          X