VG: Bladesworn's Secret To Being A Good PvPer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VG: Bladesworn's Secret To Being A Good PvPer

It has been awhile since I have done a VG update, so I figured it was long overdue. In this update you learn quite a few things about me, the guild, and human nature in general. (I should charge a fee for this education you're about to receive!) More specifically, in this update you will find out that CAPS = crazy, OPP will apparently be destroyed by 1 man (or a man-she?), I apparently suck, I'm also apparently retarded, oh and most importantly; having a massive amount of shiney items means you're really good at PvP and have alot of skill. *cues the laughter*

No good story can be told without the help of a wonderful antagonist. Our antagonist for this update happens to be Reree of the guild Bladesworn.

And so it begins...

I log in, and true to my suicidal self I start looking for a fight in the popular zones. Alot of the times, I bite off more than I can chew, but hey, that's half the fun. Lo' and behold, I happen upon our wonderful adversary Reree in the zone of Razad.

She (he?) was level 48 bloodmage and I was level 45 bloodmage. Semi-even fight (with her having the slight advantage). I make quick work of her and move on to look for other targets. Usually after I kill some one, I get maybe 1-2 tells saying stuff like "Fuck You" or "You suck" or something along the lines of "You're a shame to humanity and your very existence degrades our existence." Ok, maybe nothing THAT fancy, but you get what I'm trying to say.

True to my expectations, I receive a tell from Reree shortly after I kill her.

My first thought was "damn, that's really mean of her to call me that!" But then I realized that we were both bloodmages, and since she had died to me, she must have been referring to herself! Poor girl, she has such low self esteem that when she introduces herself to new people, she introduces herself as the "retarded bloodmage." Well Reree! You buck up there girl! You ain't retarded! You hear?

Before I even get a chance to respond, she immediately sends another tell:

OMG! A secret!!! I can't wait!!!

What the fuck? Usually when I kill someone they give me boring and over-used 1-liners like "You're Gay" or "You Suck" etc. but this one completely caught me off guard. (You'll notice me typing lol as my first response). I mean seriously, if this initial tell barrage was not out of the blue and clear left field, I don't know what is. Picture this in my shoes: so you kill someone, than someone sends you a tell calling you retarded and that you should know a secret...the secret being that her stats are high? WTF? Is this shit suppose to even make sense?

I guess in some alternate form of reality where dementia rules all, this does make sense. When someone kills you, immediately tell them you have better ... stats? Wouldn't the fact that I killed you when you have BETTER stats make the act of killing you even more glorious? Ok fuck that. This shit doesn't make sense.

She was still spamming me with her stats and I decided to do the noble thing and tell her to have a nice day and try not to have a mental break down. (Anyone notice alot of people who die in video games have like a massive mental break down?)

LOL. Ok, apparently when I tell her to "not seizure out" she thought I told her to link her equipment to me? Ummm... ok. Anyone else seeing what I'm seeing? I think I just found myself either a retard or someone extremely unstable mentally.

After about 30 tells of spam where she links and showcases her equipment, she concludes with that one line: "gawd u suck." LOL WTF? How do you go from showing what equipment you have to concluding that I suck? It just didn't make sense to me! Luckily for me however, Reree was a really kind person. She felt compelled to explain to me why I suck.

Now it all makes sense. Apparently when you KILL SOMEONE it doesn't make you good. What matters at the end of the day is the gear that you have. If you have better gear, you're automatically better, no "ifs" "ands" or "buts" about it. LOL?

The best quote of this *ENTIRE* news post has to be that last line Reree said in the previous screenshot. "the way im geared which too skill to gear...makes me good." Skill to gear? WTF? How much skill does it take to mindlessly grind away until you have a high level crafter? And WTFx2: having good gear makes you... good? Christ I swear, this game sometimes have some of the most ignorant people when it comes to understanding what PvP is all about. Items don't equate to skill!!! When will the hordes of EQ noobs playing VG understand this.

Despite Reree's faults and shortcomings, I will credit her with one thing. She sends original tells and thought provoking stuff. (Albeit, it's slightly crazzzzzy.)

Oh well, so much for that theory. At least I got the "crazy" part right.

Did I mention I got the "crazy" part right?

At this point I had already decided to make a news post of this conversation (come on! you would have too!) and I felt like I should do the right thing and console Reree over her death at my hands as well as offer her a chance to stop embarrasing herself. I mean, if she keeps this up, I'm pretty sure this can be considered stalking.

So that's all for today's update! And I hope everyone remembers the very important lesson Reree has taught us today...

Having good gear makes you good! I'm going to equip a character with the best gear possible for my pet chimpanzee so that he too can be a skilled PvPer! w00t! Who knew the secret to being "good" was so easy?!?

har

Comment

Of all the people to talk shit...

This guy has been leveling at an equal rate with me since around level 30. He clearly has a high end alt or a lot of dedicated help because nearly every time I kill him the zone gets mobbed by 50s. Of all the people I've killed I would say with clear certainty that Reree is the one I've killed the most, mainly because he was leveling in the same zones as me on a day to day basis. I would estimate 30+ times with no 1v1 loses! The guy is pure fodder…little to no PvP skill.

We ran into a 4v4 with Bladesworn (Reree plus a cleric included = fair fight) last week and beat them/camped them (due to their trash talk) for about an hour in Ruin Falls. They proceeded to bring a group and a half of high 40's and 50s to try to kill/camp us. So we left…Gank/Gear for the lose? Way to suck and uh…nice dieS IMO.

Comment

fps.. 14?
        ouch.

Comment

Thun (Level 50 bladesworn warrior) Jumped me last night at the Arena and i killed him.

Im a Level 38 Shaman.

I have 2 screenshots of the kill msg, and a /who of Thun. but i didnt get a screenshot of his body at my feet.

Comment

This post made me laugh Gob, gg. I specifically love this part:

OMG! A secret!!! I can't wait!!!

Comment

Oh I loved that, thats the guy that told me awhile back since he can't kill OPP hes going to go after our crafters. So he always show up in Ocean Watch and try to kill me while crafting.

Comment

Wow this is funny,, ... You know its sad when your guildies have to lie about getting killed to make themselves feel better. You know that it really hurt there feelings when they make a whole post lieing and SAYING THEY KILLED SOMEONE WHEN THEY DIDNT... AND I THANK GOD WITH MY CAPS INCLUDED THAT I JUST SO HAPPEND TO GET A SCREENSHOT OF WHAT REALLY HAPPEND !!!.... This is Reree by the way and thanks Ima guy,,, below is a screenshot of what really happend.... Godamus was not looking for targets actually he was exping way in the back of Razad where I found him while looking for Spartan Legion,,, I EVEN WAS NICE ENOUGH TO WAIT FOR HIM TO FINISH HIS MOB AND REGEN TO FULL,,, and there was nothing fair about this fight he GOT OWNED,,, and accused me of hacking for breaking his root and that was the secret I let him on,, how BLOODMAGES WHICH HE IS can break root and sleep,,, anyway,, ENJOY THE SCREENSHOT ROFL !!! If it doesnt show in the post here is the link http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5924564

Comment

you are pretty excitable man, calm down.

glad to see you managed to kill one of us 3 levels lower than you :)

Comment

The point is not me killing him,, I owned u the other day when you jumped me when I was jumping Abaddon,, then you sent in Prak he got owned ect,,, thats not the point,, the point is that this dood tryin to put me down made an ENITRE post LYING about killing someone he didnt,,, umm hi what does that say for him??? What does Godamus rank to this guild?

Comment

Your charc is uber-twinked with some of the best gear in the game and you're considerably higher level than most of us. The fact that you die at all should be an embarrassment to you and your entire guild. We've taken you/your guild in every fight I've been involved in that was at least semi-even (obviously, I'll let my guildmates speak to the fights I wasn't at).

Speaking to my original post and what I believe to be the underlying theme here: You guys had a Level and Gear advantage over us and lost 4v4 around 10 times while spamming us with trash talk. Then, as if you were actually making an effort to show how retardedly inflated your "online" ego is, your group proceeded to call in nearly every guildmate you had on (most of them were 50s) to try to grief us or in other words take the Competition/Skill out of the fight. You will never be considered above average as a player or a guild when you’re first reaction to losing a fight is to attempt to win with numbers. Number is NOT skill…

By the tone of your post you’re clearly upset so I feel the need to make our interactions clear for you in the future. This is a video game and one that you’re not particularly good at. You have better gear and are a higher level than all of us, YOU SHOULD WIN EVERY FIGHT! The fact that you don't, tells everyone reading this that you're an average player at best. However, if it’s any consolation you are one of the better players in your guild which of course, doesn't say much for the rest of your guild but it is what it is.

Try playing the game to compete instead of focusing your efforts around the game only being fun for you if you win. The game will be more enjoyable and you may actually learn to be a better player for yourself and your guild if everything you do isn’t always focused around trying to take player skill out of the interaction and ruin the spirit of competition.

Comment

Lie more

Comment

Wow.

Thank you for proving my point better than I could have ever done with screenshots and news posts. Anyone with an IQ higher then 5 can judge from your responses that you are either very young and have poor control over your emotions or you are mentally ... crazy?

Look, I understand that dying in a video game is not fun, and you have some e-image you must upkeep, but what you have resorted to doing is down right sad.

Posting a picture of killing me from almost a WEEK ago is comical at best. Not to mention the "story" that you made up is full of holes that I don't even have to try and I can dissect it.

Your story says I was fighting mobs and XP'ing? Everyone knows Razad is in the desert and the screenshot clearly showcases a non-desert terrain. Conclusion? Maybe I wasn't fighting mobs?

Also, if you look at the image carefully, you'll notice it's pretty barren... Does that look like a mob camp to you? Nice try.

The fact of the matter was, almost a week ago I was semi-AFK in the hills of Razad when you jumped me. The sad part was I had time to put down a phone, tell the person I'll call him back, and still react before you could finish me off.

I have no problem admitting you killed me then. As a matter of fact I have been pretty honest about the fact I get into alot of fights and I die a fair portion of the times.

The sad reality of the matter is tha you are unable to do what I am. Be a gracious winner and a gracious loser.

Let's stop talking about the past though. Let's start talking about what happened yesterday:

Are you going to deny the screenshots of the conversation? Let me ask you straight up, are they real? Or are you going to claim they are photoshopped?

What about the image of you dead in Jackal's post? Are you going to deny that? And say it's not you?

I can't wait for your responses. You're quickly becoming an online joke.

Comment

this is awesome, we've got the first vg player to be in love with us right here!
                            i must admit i miss these sorts of players from uo/sb/etc. and the worship they give us.

Comment

Well Godamus ,, I got one thing to say to prove that ,, that isnt even CLOSE TO BEING A WEEK AGO,, actually its yesterday and all you need to do is go to vgplayers.com and you can see THE EXACT date I hit 48 :D which was under 24 hours ago so lol,, the fact youre going to try to stretch your lie even further is hilarious to me,,, you guys are slacking. I thought you where a decent guild at one time, but now all the people that you camped like myself when I was 10 levels lower are big boys now and DEMOLISH YOU @@!!! So what do you do,,, you lie.. , but yea notice the screenshot says Im lvl 48 and my VG Player profile will tell you I just got lvl 48 ,, and um a week ago I was maybe lvl 40?? rofl ,,, moron ... but bottom line is,, we both know inside that me owning you last night hurt you bad enough that youre going threw all this,, but its ok,, this is good for my ego,, thanks :D ... BLADESWORN OWNS YOU

Comment

Working...
                              X