VG: Server Merge is here! REJOICE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VG: Server Merge is here! REJOICE!

The server merge has officially been completed. Tharridon has been merged with the other Team FFA servers. This has had OPP excited for some time, Tharridon was dead and consistantly killing the same old scrubs day in and out had become quite the mind-numbing endeavor. Unfortunately, those same champions of idiocy were running around without their leashes today.... Fair people, I come bearing gifts.

OPP starts out grouping in Ahgram, it's always nice to see this:

Our first order of business was clearing the Bindstone a few times, during which time we fought the Ascendency fellas in their new-born merged guild Xanit McNewb. They fought hard and bravely, surviving for over 15 seconds each. A true display of skill, I salute you sailors. But they're not the real story here, I told you that the champions of idiocy were going to make an appearance. Incase you didn't meet them yet, I'll introduce one of the most esteemed donkey idiots in the whole bunch.. plus random scrub in his guild:

He was born Reree, lifetime member of the unskilled, a beacon of shit-for-brains cronies and back-home derelicts... yes, he's a douchebag. Fortunately for you lucky viewers out there and OPP, we're aware of this dirty little secret. What came to my surprise today was how well his own guildmates knew about it. Now that's for later, first I bring more corpses of my friend:

Now you may of noticed, after I gave him a very respectful and courteous nice die, he actually thinks I lost in this exchange of fisticuffs - maybe he forgot he's facedown eating dirt? Hmm, I inquired, curious to say the least in his apparent lack of understanding of the whole your dead, I'm alive thing. He enlightened me:

OHHHHHH, it's crystal clear now. You mean if you kill yourself, you don't lie face down making good with the Earth's unmentionables? Mmmhmm ok, I see. Darn it all Sally, your worldy wisdom is only surpassed by your inept ability to understand when you get your ass handed to you. Curse your pitiful yet inevitable display of poor procreation. And yes, you got your ass handed to you. Your whole guild did, Carnage got their shit pushed in on 3 seperate occasions in CiS today. We lost no one, Carnage lost everyone. Don't worry, this is a picture story too!

Barnes Blackmagic Grahk Abaddon Appocolypse

1..2..3... wait, that's only 5? Sure I may be drunk off 2 bottles of wine during this post, but that was everyone that fought in the first fight at CiS altar. You see, Reree WAS there, but once we targeted him he was out of there before we knew it. The little girl ran so fast that we never caught up with him again that night. His guild came back a couple of times and died quickly, putting up a pathetic fight. Christ bitches, don't waste my time. I had to know though, how did they feel that their 6th group member grabbed his skirt and ran off the moment shit hit the fan. He's so proud of that 2k+ infamy that he obtained by exploiting and teleporting around the map. By the way, thanks again SOE for abandoning the FFA server prior to the merge. Anyways, back on topic - Reree couldn't dare lose a point of infamy, christ the guy dies 10 times an hour.. he wouldn't have any left if he stood and fought.

Yeah, I think this guy is a tool, I'm not hiding it. He's the epitome of the mediocre fanboi who can't hang with a legitimate organized force. He uses every short corner and bitch-made crutch in the game so that he can feel that one shred of Victory that we collect in mass on a daily basis. As soon as OPP hit 50 as a guild, this guy has died dozens of times a week. We hunt him and his guild of peasants down any chance we get. So you know what I think of him, what do his comrades think?

Shucks. No amount of infamy can hide the fact that you're a nobody bitch. Man up or step aside, adults are at work here.

I thought so too.

I leave you with this last thought.

YARRRRRRRRRRRR

YaRrRrRRrRrRrrrRrrrRrRR

Comment

we rocked yesterday look forward to some more action today!

Comment

Working...
      X