Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bladesworn GM Admits to Promoting Exploiting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bladesworn GM Admits to Promoting Exploiting?

Bladesworn has been well known as one of the biggest FFA mass recruited guilds. We've actually teamed up with these guys to fight some of the bigger hack-based guilds like Ebonlore and Legion. In the past guilds like BS, although unorganized with some hackers did not promote the use of exploits and hacks. Well, I guess times have changed...We ran into a 6v4 with Bladesworn earlier tonight at Flordiel (Prak, Fats, Crosis, and I vs. Kerwyn, Lethal, Kioski, Choclatbear, Matias, and Mastruv). We quickly dispatched them all taking no losses.

They regrouped and we attacked again this time 3v6-7 (BS added known hacker Teddybear with Lethal only one hop away). We lost the fight right away due to massive exploiting of known in game hacks by Bladesworn. Known hacker Teddybear of Bladesworn refused to answer but this is what the BS GM had to say:

I know that a lot of people on Sartok call us stupid for not buying into this exploit-at-will play-style that most of these guys have now adopted. Even in a community that is badly destroyed by massive hacking and exploiting, I REFUSE to give in to typical lamer that can SIMPLY NOT compete without an exploiters advantage.

It's call player skill newbs...I've been leading a top tier small scale PvP guild for 10 years and I want it to take that experience/respect and use it to be 100% clear that OPP will NEVER allow our members to abuse exploits to gain an unfair advantage. It's cowardly, it's pathetic, and it's just plain ridiculous. Even though it would destroy the game totally I would feel no pain if every one of the guilds on our hack list was completely banned.

They're a bunch of anti-community, anti-competitive, nancys who need to exploit to compete. That's all there is to it and I'm posting this to throw it in their face.

You're all Little-Man-Syndrome Cowards...

Which large guild will step up first and condemn this type of newbie/skill-less gameplay?

Excellent news post.

Clear and to the point.

The sad part really is that it might not surprise the community all that much.

Comment

Working...
    X