Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun in the Sun at the Ahgram riftway

Flashback to 2 weeks ago.

It was an exciting time for the citizens of Sartok, all the PvP servers had recently merged into one and activity was unusually high. Guilds not normally active in the PvP scene were coming out the woodwork to get their shots in, and all the largest guilds were roaming in packs ready to pounce. One night OPP grouped in force(No more than 6 at a time) and made it our mission objective to control the Ahgram riftway, a high traffic area and PvP hotspot. Guilds like Legion, Chimera, Bladesworn and Umbra Pax would send in wave after wave, but by the end of the night we were the only ones left standing

Over a period of about 3 hours I would estimate we made well over 150 kills

Here are a few them:

Can I touch your darkplaces Faythin?

This guy likes to die.

It's Jebus!!

MmmmmmmK

If only every night in VG were this entertaining...

See thread for more pics!

More pics!!

Comment

Oh man! This brings back memories!

I remember just the other night I ran into some random newbie that I just like instantly owned in the face without even breaking a sweat. I managed to record the entire fight and even screenshot his pitiful corpse afterwards.

<--- You can see the entire fight sequence to the left. I frapped it and turned it into my avatar.

And here's the killshot pic:

Now that I think about it, I should have made a whole new news post dedicated to this awesome kill!

Comment

lol

Comment

<3 gob

Comment

I want to see a flash video of that fight gob. I still dont believe you're the one who killed him, you could have just come up next to his corpse after "I" killed him and took a SS

Comment

those eyes are not nearly slanty enough...that's a FAKE

Comment

Working...
              X