Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retardedly Helmet and Short Bus Type Retarded!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retardedly Helmet and Short Bus Type Retarded!!!

There was a fucken lame thread on the Sartok forum yesterday. If you want to read the whole thing click me, otherwise here’s the recap:

The thread started out like Mexa’s daily recaps always do with him thumping his chest with some hypocritical babble…then we got into this exchange:

Ebonlore has been around for 10+ years the guild and name are here to stay.

We very much hope SOE gets serious about making this game competitive with upcoming releases like WAR/AoC or they really aren't going to have much of a subscriber base left especially on the PvP server.

I'm glad you're around SCE it's good to see some active middle tier guilds in the game (New players need to level up somewhere).

Have a Nice Day!
    -Mexa of Ebonlore

Seriously, just stop with the lies. It's pretty lame that I know more about your guild than you do and this is all just from memory. OPP didn't even fight Ebonlore much in beta (because they were the newbie guild on the server) and we played on different servers on launch.

Ebonlore was founded as the only open recruitment SB beta guild back in 2002. The guild was founded as a SB beta info site that people in the beta used to get level, item, and zone info. People would come by asking questions about mob camps and Ebonlore would then try to recruit them. Ebonlore had no recruitment standards, thus they would take anyone.

Ebonlore, R30's, COS, and DHL all fought back and forth in beta from phase 1 to launch. Ebonlore had their city burned in every phase even though they had a HUGE numbers advantage over every other guild on the beta server up until numbers evened out in the public beta. OPP and our allies TBH were part of the Death Head Legion Nation at that time (if you look at the SB box cover you can see some of our nation charcs on the cover).

After SB launch in March of 2003 Ebonlore played on the server "Fear" until May 13 2003 when they eventually got mass banned and had their city burned down. There was a huge mixup in guild leadership at that time. Ewle, the leader and founder of Ebonlore stole all the gold and resources from every guild building and deleted a couple banestones on her cities. The bannings came down and the guild imploded and was burned by a coalition of guilds: Clan Havion, Tempered Fury, and Splinter Cell.

-So Ebonlore has existed in a game since March 03 (SB launch), 3.5 years. In-fact, Ebonlore had to relaunch their site in July of 03 after Ewle took the old site down. The first news post on this new site was made about VG Beta so I can only assume that the guild was very loosely organized until about a year ago.
    -Mexa has been the leader for? Anytime after July of 2003, but I doubt that long.
    -The only thing Ebonlore is known for is mass recruiting and being mass banned and burned off their server in SB.

Consider yourself Schooled rookie.
    -Me

Wow do you just make this stuff up as you go on?

Yes we switched sites from k2.org to ebonlore.org after we decided (Yes the guild and Leadership actually voted to pull the ToL and leave the game) to leave Shadowbane (k2.org is my personal domain and the wife wanted a domain of her own).

BTW Who do you think played Sooty and Lou during SB sieges? It surely wasn't our youngest... I founded Ebonlore in 1997 with some friends in UO and moved to EQ1 when it was released.

The only game that the GMs have ever done anything to Ebonlore in was EQ1. We got a little bored waiting on Sullen Zek to launch and they didn't like the train wars we were having in lower guk.

We spent a year and a half playing EQ2 too!

OPP is making as much of a mark in VSOH as they did in SB... See ya on the battlefield or not...
    -Mexa of Ebonlore

Actually I was there watching it happen which is why my post has time-lines and facts and yours doesn't. You can't dispute any of the facts I posted, you're just blowing smoke like you always do.

FYI: OPP's Nation ToL stood from launch until the server way taken down through dozens of sieges against guilds 10-20x our size. Ebonlore's Nation ToL was the largest on the server and only stood for about 2 months before you "left" right? laf...nice impact!

That said, we're not really concerned with the impact we make. Unlike you, we play for fun...not to spam lies trying to build your E-Fame. I normally wouldn't even care about a scrub like you, but your stance on exploiting has been destroying competition on this server since day one (in-part ruining my fun because your hacking makes people quit which means less fights for me). I 'll be here continuing to call you out because you're a cancer to this community just like Ebonlore was to the SB community.
    -Me

UO soured the game for me when the reputation patch was added.

We played on Pacific from Beta 2 to EQ1 Beta
    -Mexa of Ebonlore

Wait…WHAT THE FUCK? Let’s see that again…

We played on Pacific from Beta 2 to EQ1 Beta
    -Mexa of Ebonlore

Are you fucking kidding me?

Name anyone who’s somebody that played Pacific and doesn’t know OPP (to this day)?

Name anyone who’s anyone that played Pacific that ever saw Ebonlore on Pac?

Now I’m offended! DO NOT TARNISH MY LOVELY UO MEMORIES WITH YOUR BULLSHIT ASSHOLE! This has gone too far, too far I say!!! My Ebonlore History Lesson can be verified via our news archives, numerous other site’s news archives (google it), and by WHOIS on their domain/their news and forum posts. Mexa's fairy tale about founding Ebonlore on Pacific can be verified by NO ONE BECAUSE IT'S NOT TRUE! hah!

The moral of this story is that Mexa is just plain retarded!

PS Take this as Exhibit 3B.23 in my case against Aikenen, the Ebonlore member that’s a Forum Moderator. He edited nearly every post made by OPP to remove attacks on Ebonlore, BUT he left all of the attacks on OPP. In-fact he didn’t even edit any other posts at all. Whata bunch of Class A asshats…

nice post! you show them tards who is boss

Comment

Re: Retardedly Helmet and Short Bus Type Retarded!!!

Originally posted by Mexa Ebonlore

We played on Pacific from Beta 2 to EQ1 Beta!
      I was willing to accept the possibility that despite it's well documented history, Ebonlore might actually have been founded pre-SB as some sort of loose group of friends. But then when he said this I LOL'd and felt ashamed for ever having given this lying wanker the benefit of doubt

Is this guy for real or is he just making up BS to get a rise out of the community?

Either way, you said it best, he and his guild of tight pants cohorts are a cancer to this community just as they were in SB. Good riddance? (Hopefully)

Comment

Re: Retardedly Helmet and Short Bus Type Retarded!!!

Originally posted by Nikon
        Originally posted by Mexa Ebonlore

We played on Pacific from Beta 2 to EQ1 Beta!
        I was willing to accept the possibility that despite it's well documented history, Ebonlore might actually have been founded pre-SB as some sort of loose group of friends. But then when he said this I LOL'd and felt ashamed for ever having given this lying wanker the benefit of doubt

Is this guy for real or is he just making up BS to get a rise out of the community?

Either way, you said it best, he and his guild of tight pants cohorts are a cancer to this community just as they were in SB. Good riddance? (Hopefully)
        They were on RZ early on. They, uh, 'left' for SZ.

Comment

ok i just HAVE to chime in here.

You honestly want us to believe that your guild played on UO's pacific shard from beta until the beta for EQ1?

You do realize that like EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US played during this time?

You do realize that none of us and noone we talk to from those days has EVER heard of you?

You do realize that you just completely hosed any argument you could EVER make by blatantly lying about something easily verifiable?

Maybe this guy just didn't do his research so when he googled "UO shard list" he didn't realize OPP was from Pacific?

Next time do your homework scrub.

Comment

You guys are all fucking STUPID.

I remember Mexa from Pacific UO, as a matter of fact I even remember running into him outside a city once.

I still remember that day as if it was yesterday...

He was so brilliant and amazing I stood there in awe, luckily I was able to snap out of my stunned amazement and take a screenshot.

PROOF! That you guys don't know what you're talking about!

Comment

ROFLMAO!

Comment

haha

No one heard of Mexa because if he played he was one of the scrubs that died or ran at the sight of PvP. Ebonlore was never a factor at any era in UO.

None of their guild members ever dueled with any notority. Nobody sally jean bitches!

Comment

Next he will be saying that hes the famous Hobbes Pk from Beta, or hes that guy that killed Lord British in the beta.

Comment

oh my gawd, fantasy uo land!!!

if anything still matters, even i was in pac and had screenshots of me playing!! which makes it sad...

p.s. i would like to give a shout out to seige perilous for those wonderful hero dyes and black dye tubs, and "Stink" for that fun Baja OPP newb raids with bows and arrows AHHA!

sad... my heart hurts

Comment

Originally posted by Xtrex
                      oh my gawd, fantasy uo land!!!

if anything still matters, even i was in pac and had screenshots of me playing!! which makes it sad...

p.s. i would like to give a shout out to seige perilous for those wonderful hero dyes and black dye tubs, and "Stink" for that fun Baja OPP newb raids with bows and arrows AHHA!

sad... my heart hurts
                      The most fun i've had pvping in UO were those Baja newb raids with bows and arrows!!

Comment

Working...
                      X