Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPP is th3 Hackz0r?

From the bottom of this thread, page 2:

I still don't get why this eternalone talks as if OPP guild is clean or something. Yes we know there are hackers in ebonlore, I'm sure there are hackers in all guilds. OPP as an example, you have a Crosis whom you deguilded from OPP at lvl 40 so he could bot level in ruin falls. Then after he was done bot leveling (caught on fraps btw), you guys conviniently joined him back into the guild at lvl 47. Awesome member eh? Fun part was if you killed Crosis while he was botting a few weeks ago, Darkonus (another standup member of OPP) comes and chromos around you to kill you. My guess is Crosis is his bot. Look within your gulid Eternalone, before parading around as some never-cheat never-hack guild. Sure Mexa botted his diplomacy and crafting to 50, it's well known. But come on don't come talk as if you don't have anybody in your guild that botted the same.

Oh and I'm so glad you OPP guys like small group encounters. But who in their right mind would fight a full group of frigging shamans, clerics, and bloodmages with even numbers? My gosh play less flavor of the month would ya? Of course people have to kill you with odd numbers, because you've picked 3 classes that don't die and stacked them to form your so called PvP groups.
    -Gavyne from VG Vault

My mouth waters when stupidity of your caliber comes on the boards. Easy pickin's.
    Caught Crosis on fraps eh? We're still waiting to see that proof so that we can remove members in our guild that exploit/hack. Every guild has the possibility of someone exploiting, unfortunately for you we'd like proof before we just randomly kick someone. No one has sent anything. Time and time again, random people like you come around throwing stones - it's expected, we piss people off. However, until you provide some of that captured proof, you have 0 creditibility in our eyes. You can't seriously expect that we'd label ourselves hackers because of a few random idiots, do you? Christ, someone said I was hacking just the other day because I had levitate on. Put up or fade into nothingness, I don't care - just don't waste our collective time.

You're going to talk [NERFED] about healer class groups? We're flavor of the month? Don't you mean the 100 bards that every pansy guild is rerolling? I'm sorry, but with the bard removing buffs with charm, being able to kill through invul, keep an entire group pulsing invis while 5 out of 6 members are in combat, using a DoT while invis'd to cause damage and kite people, and the pansy 300+ running speed.. who's the flavor of the month? Maybe we should roll around with 2 bards, 2 sorcs, a ranger and a cleric like the rest of you nitwits do. Wanna know why you do that? I'll educate you.. it's so you can mez/stun half the group. You don't want a fair fight, you want to win as quickly as possible. All of our opponents are able to fight back, hell they even keep their buffs! More than most of you could say, eh? We've chosen our characters from the first week Vanguard went gold. I'm sorry that you get schooled by a group of players that would rather cross-heal than exploit and perma mez half your group. Heavens to betsy son.. perhaps you should stroll over to wikipedia and find out exactly what 'flavor of the month' means. Educate yourself, horde those few braincells you have left, and get back into the fight. Better luck next time.
    -Funhat OPP

I'll be glad to send it, just don't be surprised at what you see. Let me know where to send it. You denying your members of wrong doing is the same as such & such guild members denying that their guild hacks. But like people say, guilty by association. The said member was brought up to your attention awhile back when you claimed that you "monitor" your members. LOL right, that's why Crosis was joined back into your guild so quickly after he gained 7 botted levels. Anyways, don't take what people say so lightly. That's if you really want to be taken seriously as a guild that does not cheat or hack.

All I'm trying to say is if you really do monitor your members, you would've caught him doing it. But you laughed it off, and when brought up in zone chat, you in return accused someone else hacking and never looked into the issue. All in all, you are not any better than any other guilds out there, and you are just nieve and stubborn as other guild leaders in believing they don't got members that cheat/hack.
    Edit: Response was to Funshax, but I'll email it to ya tonight. And I probably shouldn't have used DAOC's term of "flavor of the month" because healers have always been the stronger of PvP classes in VG since release. Yes we know there are a lot of issues with bards. Don't you have a bard in your guild? I thought I saw one running around with you guys not long ago.
    -Gavyne from VG Vault

Monitor? Yeah we monitor our members in the fact that we know everything they do when they're in our group. I don't know how you expect us to babysit them at all times of the day? They're all adults. It's clearly written on our boards and when they're recruited that if they get caught cheating/exploiting/hacking.. they're out the door.

Obviously you're some kind of Ebonlore/Legion lackey. I mean, you're seriously going to compare an alleged botter gaining 7 levels to an Ebonlore GM making a post that links every exploiting/hacking program on the game? I agree that botting is [NERFED] and taking the easy route and I don't want to lessen that fact, but let's be realistic. No bot ever beat anyone in PvP. The fact that 90% of the server correlates the fact that Ebonlore is a spineless exploiting guild has no bearing on you, eh? Is that the kind of logic your brain follows? I can only imagine that part of the spectacular press that VG has received is in no small part due to the ever intelligent and soap-box riding IGN News authors like yourself. You're a credit to '3rd-party impartial observers' everywhere.
    -Funhat OPP

I wanted to point this out officially here because this dumbass has made this claim numerous times on the Sartok forum and hasn't sent us anything. The only other thing anyone has said came from a couple witness accounts (no screesnhots or video) of Mazdryk (who isn't even a recruit) and still has not been recruited as we look into these claims.

These hack-based bandwagons keep trying to attack us, yet we're the ONLY guild on the server that doesn't have people running around exploiting bugs with Bards and one of the few that doesn't have people using 3rd party hacks.

We do have a bard in the guild (me, Weam) but it should be noted that:

1) I have very limited playtime and am not on very often
    2) I don't abuse all of the exploitish crap all the other bards do (I don't have a song built to dmg while invis, I use my spell to remove single buffs rather than use the charm exploit (if i'm in the mood to do it at all), and I really don't use anything other than good-old-fashioned intelligence while playing my character.

The fact that the rest of you are running around with 3-4 bards mezzing entire groups, hitting people while you're stealthed, and charm-removing peoples' buffs is just sad.

Comment

he is the only bard in our guild and we don't even like him.

Comment

That's also true, i'm only allowed to stay in the guild because I sing sweetly in Vent and make funny noises.

You would all kill yourselves iRL if you could hear what was going on in our vent while you are dying.

MMM HMM!

Comment

That's also true, i'm only allowed to stay in the guild because I sing sweetly in Vent and make funny noises.

You would all kill yourselves iRL if you could hear what was going on in our vent while you are dying.

MMM HMM!
          i verify this as fact.

Comment

We sing together and hold hands.

Comment

Comment

someone take the crayons away from Gob.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperCow
                  someone take the crayons away from Gob.
                  I tried, he just dipped them in paint and ate them...

Comment

lol gogo UO style storyboard!

Comment

gob i love you so much

please continue with the drawings.

Is there a full size of this latest one I can have framed and put on my wall iRL?

Comment

Originally posted by Caramon
                        gob i love you so much

please continue with the drawings.

Is there a full size of this latest one I can have framed and put on my wall iRL?
                        I've already printed them out poster sized for evidence.

He will pay for his crimes!

Comment

Working...
                        X