Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lamest Thing I've Ever Seen in Vanguard

The title says it all.

In today's Vanguard, where exploitation is rampant, third party hacks are a dime a dozen, persistent bugs that date back to release are still common, and general stupidity of the community is at an all time high, nothing is more lame than a duel that goes wrong.

Tonight, I engaged in a 2 on 2 duel and I have to say I am appalled at the absolute lameness of what happened. Absolutely appalled.

Here is what happened.

4 people gathered on the shores of Dornal coast to engage in a duel.

They were Wicket of The Eternal Shadow [OPP], Supercow of The Eternal Shadow [OPP], Fats of the Eternal Shadow [OPP], and me.

We decided to split the teams up randomly.

Needless to say all 3 of them were vying to have me on their team, but we decided to make it fair and make it random.

I ended up on Wicket's team (a very honorable man mind you!), and Supercow and Fats ended up on one team.

I took a screenshot of us before the duel began:

Needless to say it was an easy fight to begin with. We rooted Fats (rendering his cleric ass useless) and began focusing on Supercow. Despite my computer continuously locking up, we could smell victory was on the verge of coming...

I took another screenshot of the opponents about 5 minutes into the duel:

It was then that something diabolical began to churn inside Fat's mind. He could sense that grim defeat was near and he began concocting an evil plan:

He had decided that in the midst of a duel he would call an Umbra Pax to come intervene and not only ruin the duel, but prevent their inevitable demise.

Lo' and behold, within minutes someone named Morlana of Umbra Pax had arrived:

It was too much for our team to handle. I quickly fell in combat, and was struck down by none other by Morlana.

Fats quickly claimed he had never called her there, but YOU the general public know better.

Let this be a reminder to the rest of you, the Fats is EVIL!

Who gave him more crayons?

Comment

lol fuckin ehhh!

Comment

Fucking hell, they need to remove MS paint from his computer before he hurts himself and those around him.

Plus all of those eraser markings on his monitor are a complete fire hazard.

Comment

The next time one of these duels occurs make sure I log in to help keep the peace gobbers!!!

One bard to counterbalance the other...

Damn you and your wicked plan fatty..

Comment

Working...
          X