Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legion Leadership Admits to Exploitation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legion Leadership Admits to Exploitation?

Look, it's a Sunday, I'm tired and you're tired, so I'll keep this post brief and to the point. As a matter of fact, I'm so lazy at the moment, I'll just post some quotes and you can connect the dots yourself ok?

Quotes from Reree/Past - Forum Handle: RealBM:

Originally posted by RealBM
    I invis/dot song and use charm...
    Originally posted by RealBM
    Next he was charmed so he had NO EFFECTS, BUFFS, WARDS, RUNES, WHATEVER ON !!! NOTHING !!! He had no mana to cast them and was CHARMED !!! and I spoke with lead GM bugs like charm aren't bannable its the games fault esp since this has been in game since DAY ONE AND THEY STILL HAVENT FIXED IT.
    I can probably quote another 20 more things this OPP fanboi has said, but honestly why bother? It's pretty obvious at this point that he fully admits to exploiting and fears no repercussions.

And his defense? That according to the game masters, it is legal. Ummm ok. I must have a hard time reading English then:

Stop cheating like lamers to make up for your own inadequacies in virtual reality and real life.

Ouch, but no suprise really. Reree has the IQ of a piss ant. If I had the IQ he has, I would need to cheat too in order to compete. Its actually a very sad thought that he admitted to reproducing on our forums. God, people like him shouldnt be allowed to do such an evil thing.

Comment

Working...
    X