Hacktok Docks:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacktok Docks:

After the beatings Ebonlore and Legion have been taking the last few nights they have been avoiding us by hanging out in major PvE zones. We chased down smaller groups of EBL all night and finally forced a grouping in Varryn Dunes after clearing a group of EBL in Flordiel and then Mexa’s group in Razad. They had gathered 18 EBL so we grouped our 6 with Xanit’s 16 and went after them. However, As soon as we came into the zone they bailed to Martok Coast…

So we got to chase them half way across the world to Martok and this is what we ran into on the Martok Docks:

I made a badass diagram to help explain:

As we moved up (green arrow), we saw boats everywhere (red things), and EBL (orange X’s) were hiding up on the boats and behind them. A lot of people have been saying that recalling, making us chase EBL half way across the world for an even fight, and making this mess of boats was a good tactic. I completely disagree. Placing boats on top of the dock is an obvious exploit. In addition to that, it causes massive client lag and bugs/crashes people trying to cross from boat/dock to boat/dock. So essentially EBL used a known exploit to try to crash and lag us out as we moved in. I could have come up with a MUCH better tactic that would have been completely legal. It just shows their in-experience and how these guys think…exploit first, everything else later.

Anyway, we moved in and killed them all.

Nice Dies...

You'll notice things over on the Sartok Forums have really died off lately as we've been exposing these guys to be full of shit and Ebonlore's Junior Forum Mod has been handcuffed by SOE. They really have shit to post about other than his guild getting tooled over and over.

If you register on the forum you can view all our news posts, post your own pics, and comment on the news! You must verify your email so put a valid one. If you have any registration issues we can verify or manually create an account for you. Email: Jackal@opponline.net

now, that's my kind of update.

Comment

MORE PICS!!

Comment

That night more OPP died then I can count. I died once. Gained about 3k infamy. Way to lose and try to claim you won. Xanit is rubbing off on you.

If the game was the way it used to be where when u die you go to bind we woulda easily saw who won. We didnt run to Martok when we saw your zerg force. We waited for about 20 min and you guys sat in IP with even numbers at first to keep calling in more and more and zerg force ready we have at least one group more guys wait lets call in more, so we changed spots. You guys wanted to fight us with over 6 more then we had, well for once youre going to do it on our terms. OPP is known for chunk line fighting, and only fighting at altars with more numbers. Grats on sucking that night. I dropped your entire group alone under water/under the docks that knight. Again thanks for the infamy.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBM
          That night more OPP died then I can count. I died once. Gained about 3k infamy. Way to lose and try to claim you won. Xanit is rubbing off on you.

If the game was the way it used to be where when u die you go to bind we woulda easily saw who won. We didnt run to Martok when we saw your zerg force. We waited for about 20 min and you guys sat in IP with even numbers at first to keep calling in more and more and zerg force ready we have at least one group more guys wait lets call in more, so we changed spots. You guys wanted to fight us with over 6 more then we had, well for once youre going to do it on our terms. OPP is known for chunk line fighting, and only fighting at altars with more numbers. Grats on sucking that night. I dropped your entire group alone under water/under the docks that knight. Again thanks for the infamy.
          The OPP group had about a 3 to 1 kill ratio. My pics show us holding the field despite Ebonlore's exploits (that again, I HAVE PICS OF). Your pics show...wait you haven't posted any. If you're going to post, post proof since you've proven that you lie out your ass about everything.

Your word is worthless...and when you're not abusing exploits you're usually too busy PKing yourself to contribute anything useful.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBM

First off, I want to thank you for visiting our "non-factor forums", as you call them..For us being such a non factor, you sure frequent our establishment a lot making you a....non factor groupie?

I was there, so was most of the rest of my guild. We ALL saw what happened. I killed you personally, 3 times. I died 0 times. Honestly, do you really think what you saw or are you just so obsessed with this game that you absolutely cannot stand the fact that your guild sucks, hacks, and you are a pathetic follower? You were under the docks with your other sorc friends (whom EternalOne and I also killed) trying to leech infamy points. I hit you once, ONCE, and you opened your box and killed yourself. At least the sorcs died in style.

My characters name is Zerker, do you see in the screenshot where it says "Zerker has killed Past!"? That is me, killing you. Any questions?

Comment

Working...
            X