Saturday Ebontalk Wars:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Ebontalk Wars:

16 OPP + Xanit vs. 16 Ebonlore in Razad.

16v16, 0 OPP losses, 2 Xanit losses (could be more but that’s what my screenshots show) and 16+ Ebontalk losses. Although, In EBL’s defense it was more like 16 vs. 15 because Past ripped my buffs using a bannable exploit (shown above) and then immediately killed himself to save his infamy (shown above).

This prompted me to glance through my pics from the last few days. From the screenshots I have, of Past/Reree’s last 10 deaths he has killed himself seven times while getting 0 kills. So, he rips my buffs, gets hit once, panics and Pks himself. It’s nice to see that the loudest mouth has the smallest impact on the battle…and he said I have little man's syndrome...

After their loss, EBL moved back to Ahgram and as we rushed them, recalled to Martok Coast setting up another lamefest around EBL exploits. See Hacktok Docks for an explanation of how exploit-based these dock fights are. In addition to my last update about this, I’ll give you even more proof of EBL using exploits in this update.

Here we go again, half the group will crash...

Of course EBL lost the fight again despite having a huge exploit-based advantage, level advantage, and gear advantage. Again, in EBL’s defense Past killed himself and so did Cody this time (Rerees useless gameplay is rubbing off).

Now, lets take a look at the EBL leader, Mexa. This guy is hands down the most well known exploiter on Sartok and I got a few shots of it this time. Check this out:

In red you can see that he had just died and although he hadn’t healed up he was already fully buffed? In yellow you can see that he is somehow flying in the air using a bow to shoot people with arrows and even though I’m standing right next to him I “can't see target”. I ran under and around him and couldn't figure out how to target him so I moved on. Nice hax…

We’ve shown blatant hacking and exploiting from Ebontalk over and over again here. With all that said, these newbies continually lose anything even remotely close to an even fight. If they weren’t such “win at all costs” cowards I would really feel sorry for these guys.

If you register on the forum you can view all our news posts, post your own pics, and comment on the news! You must verify your email so put a valid one. If you have any registration issues we can verify or manually create an account for you. Email: Jackal@opponline.net

EbonOWNED

Comment

Better tell Torquil who wears your guild tag to stop clicking his box. I saw Torquil has been slain by Torquil 3 times last night. Grats on being hypocrites. Hey zerker hows the Flawless Pariahs "WARDING" belt of "WARDING"?

Torquil tell them about the time you got mad at me in Nusibe because when we wiped I didnt want to chromo to where we died to rez us.Tell them how you always gave me a hard time for being the last one to arrive at any of our guild functions because you guys all chromoed to get there and I didnt. Or how when we where going to wipe you guys could escape and I couldnt because I didnt want to use chromo.

My box is an in game legal item, but dont talk shit to me about using when you have guildies using it. In-game items (that ARENT broke) < Third Party Programs/Exploited Gear.

As a matter of fact The Mysterious Box was broke. You could defensively target someone and click it to instantly kill them and they fixed it, but kept it in game knowing full well how people used it. Its not considered an exploit so grats on crying

Comment

Well thats easy enough to clear up, guess time for someone to petition a GM and ask them if using the box in combat to save infamy is a exploit or not? I suspect that you would of done this allready reree just to prove your point but I don't a see a pick so I bet the GM told ya it was a exploit.

Exploited Gear? how in the hell do you do that, Its either you can make the item or you can't in crafting. Not heard of a third party program that makes you craft what ever you want, with what ever resource.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBM
          Better tell Torquil who wears your guild tag to stop clicking his box. I saw Torquil has been slain by Torquil 3 times last night. Grats on being hypocrites. Hey zerker hows the Flawless Pariahs "WARDING" belt of "WARDING"?

Torquil tell them about the time you got mad at me in Nusibe because when we wiped I didnt want to chromo to where we died to rez us.Tell them how you always gave me a hard time for being the last one to arrive at any of our guild functions because you guys all chromoed to get there and I didnt. Or how when we where going to wipe you guys could escape and I couldnt because I didnt want to use chromo.

My box is an in game legal item, but dont talk shit to me about using when you have guildies using it. In-game items (that ARENT broke) < Third Party Programs/Exploited Gear.

As a matter of fact The Mysterious Box was broke. You could defensively target someone and click it to instantly kill them and they fixed it, but kept it in game knowing full well how people used it. Its not considered an exploit so grats on crying
          My belt is just fine? Is there a problem with this belt? Its getting really old with you crying hack to everything you dont understand. You are an idiot, everything you say is retarted and you dont have a fucking clue about VG other than Alt P and Alt O. If you really think my gear is exploited stfu with your retarted forum accusations and go page a GM on me. Be sure to send me a tell first so I can stay on long enough for the petition to be answered so the GM has plenty of time to check my gear out. When are you going to get tired of embarrasing yourself? I will be on tonight, please feel free to petition me. If you want, I will even stand by you the whole time (as long as you promise not to talk to me) so you can make SURE that the gear he inspects is the gear you claim is exploited.

In my 9 years of gaming, you are about the whiniest gamer I have ever met. You are also about the most delusional as well.

Comment

Also, why is it that whenever we call you on something, rather than answer you point the finger at someone else? Using the box is lame. If I see Torquil do it, he will be kicked from OPP, the end. And you are completely missing the point again on the subject. The point is, you brag about your infamy constantly yet you know damn well why it is so high. You cant have your cake and eat it too bro.

Comment

who cares if it's legal or not.

it's quite chickenshit if you ask me.

it's one thing to die in combat, but it's another thing to kill yourself. Hell, if you have time to trigger your "box", I'm sure you'd have time to assist your mates in their fight in one way or another.

it's a cop out. you go into every single challenge expecting to lose.

lame

Comment

So he's saying that the kill box is not an exploit. But that we're hypocrites because "he says" an OPP potential recruit has used it?

It's so hard to understand what the hell this guy is talking about?

My news post simply pointed out that many members of EBL kill themselves to avoid helping their guild and save infamy.

Comment

Looks like now he is atleast coping with the fact that he does in FACT have chromo downloaded onto his computer and was able to use it when ever he wanted but was choosing not to.

Back peddle that shit Reree

Comment

I never said I have shit downloaded. I was asked to get it use it whatever but chose not to. Also yea I guess using undoced crystals (game error) is ok sure uh huh ... Darkonus told me they are undocumented crystals. So basically they say they are used for this, but you use them for that. Sure its ok the game lets you. Just like the game lets me get a box to kill myself with. However I just destroyed the box since you guys cry so much about it. Now I wont have to hear your annoying bluebie cries anymore. Also I gave all my infamy to a guildy too. Without the box and starting at 100 infamy I was back at 6k within a few hours shrug.

Ill be sure to take you up on that Rza. Ill get a screenshot next time ;p. Zerker youre known as the biggest baby out there. I member 1v1 you with Reree in CIS near first of server merge and DESTROYING you and you trying to say something dumb like I insta healed or something therefor I was hacking ... I used Physical Transmutation once every 45 seconds if thats what you where refering to. I remember getting several other dumb accusations from you saying I was hacking on other ownings from me to you. At least you didnt come up with the typical "youre speed hacking" You said things that where more funny like. He used a song to damage me hes hacking... Shit like that... Was rofl.. good times ahh yes good times. My post 9/10 are me being cynical mocking you guys, but thast a little over your head. I love you guys what would I do without you. See you poons on the battlefield

Comment

I never said I have shit downloaded. I was asked to get it use it whatever but chose not to. Also yea I guess using undoced crystals (game error) is ok sure uh huh ... Darkonus told me they are undocumented crystals. So basically they say they are used for this, but you use them for that. Sure its ok the game lets you. Just like the game lets me get a box to kill myself with. However I just destroyed the box since you guys cry so much about it. Now I wont have to hear your annoying bluebie cries anymore. Also I gave all my infamy to a guildy too. Without the box and starting at 100 infamy I was back at 6k within a few hours shrug.

Ill be sure to take you up on that Rza. Ill get a screenshot next time ;p. Zerker youre known as the biggest baby out there. I member 1v1 you with Reree in CIS near first of server merge and DESTROYING you and you trying to say something dumb like I insta healed or something therefor I was hacking ... I used Physical Transmutation once every 45 seconds if thats what you where refering to. I remember getting several other dumb accusations from you saying I was hacking on other ownings from me to you. At least you didnt come up with the typical "youre speed hacking" You said things that where more funny like. He used a song to damage me hes hacking... Shit like that... Was rofl.. good times ahh yes good times. My post 9/10 are me being cynical mocking you guys, but thast a little over your head. I love you guys what would I do without you. See you poons on the battlefield
                      Well that just does it...Reree just called me "the biggest baby out there". I think I am permanently scarred!

Comment

You know what Reree? I think you just need a hug bro...We all need hugs some times...

*E-HUG!*

There, you feel better now?

Comment

My post 9/10 are me being cynical mocking you guys, but thast a little over your head.
                          Yea...right. Stupid just flys right over our heads....then crashes into the ground in all its flaming gay glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Xaj
                            Yea...right. Stupid just flys right over our heads....then crashes into the ground in all its flaming gay glory.
                            We talking about realBM or your time in San fran?

P.S. Real you have the IQ of a gnat, there is no possible way anything you have ever said has ever flown over anyones head, unless they were buried 4000 km under the ground. Small animals could best you in simple logic games, you lost a spelling bee in grade school to a mute child, the list goes on.

Comment

Working...
                            X