Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smert as a Chair Leg…

It’s mid-week recap time!

“However I just destroyed the box since you guys cry so much about it. Now I wont have to hear your annoying bluebie cries anymore.”
    -Reree
    Quote Source Link, OPP News 9-30-07

Monday:
    Fighting started in the early evening in Martok Coast 6 OPP vs. 20+ EBL. We took 9 OPP losses and they took over 20 EBL losses before they ported out to Wyrmwing Slopes (yah I said Wyrmwing…)

Since we don’t have the power to port between zones that aren’t linked we had to port a round a bit and fly to get there. Once we arrived they had already moved up toward a Xanit group in Inf Plats. We grouped with the Xanit and a large 20+ vs. 20+ fight ensued about 1km from the alter. One notable fact about this fight: EBL had 4 healers who were dead or locked down the whole fight, yet every time one of them died they were back into the fight within seconds. Their use of cromo in fights like this make it extremely difficult to justify fighting them away from alters.

Ebonlore ended up pushing most of the Xanit back to the alter and as they regrouped the OPP group continued to engage the EBL and then about 2/3 of them recalled mid-fight…So we mopped up the half dozen EBL left behind wondering why they just ran from what was turning out to be their first OPP involved win since the server merge?

We chased them back to the Martok area where we picked up a few more kills, but EBL never came back out in force to fight. Here’s what Mexa had to say about the fight:

“Grats Xanit / OPP for getting PWNED on your own turf with even numbers!”
    Mexa GM of EBL

I’ll go ahead and congratulate EBL on a good fight, their best yet…but they recalled mid-fight giving us a bunch of free kills and abandoning a fight they could have pushed to the alter and won. He calls recalling mid-fight getting “PWNED”. I guess he doesn’t have very high standards for his group.

Monday’s Sartok Forum Thread

Tuesday:
    Once again fighting started in Martok Coast 6 OPP vs. 20+ EBL. This time they didn’t even try to fight, immediately moving to New Targ and then to Flordiel where Bladesworn, Xanit, and OPP grouped and attacked. As more Xanit and BS filtered through the gate during the battle it became a complete blow out.

Watch out for them Forest Maws…

EBL regrouped at their Guildhall and just sat in there. So we ran all the way out there for some 6 vs 20+ on “their own turf”. Well apparently their plan was to send a few guys out randomly to try to pick us off while using level 6 unattackable healers to heal before PKing themselves…Fucking Great Tactic there smart guys...

After awhile 20+ Bladesworn and 6 Xanit also showed up. Apparently we were all going to sit outside the EBL guildhall and shout at eachother! So I told BS and Xanit that we were going FFA and attacked BS in hopes of having a good four way fight. Well, EBL never came out, Xanit left, Past/Reree started spamming me via tells, and after we attacked BS they all recalled to their guildhall…

Check out this Shortbus Kid Mental Breakdown (I’ll type out the convo from my pics word for word):

“I respected u guys,, even tho youre an enemy,, but you teaming with Bladesworn just puts you at the bottom of the pole,, Tell Torquil to take Kerwyns balls outa his hands.”
    -Reree

“There guild alone out numbers us”
    -Reree of EBL

“We’re fighting BS”
    -Me

“U better attack bladesworn or ill never respect u again”
    -Reree of EBL

“We better? I could care less about your respect =P”
    -Me

“you are teaming with the biggest zerg on server,, youre a hypocrite and I have no respect,, welcome to ignore”
    -Reree of EBL

“u guys got worked 40vs20 learn to pvp please post that on your site”
    -Reree of EBL

I have no idea what any of the above meant, but OK since you asked nicely I posted it! This makes me wish I hadn’t EBayed my idiot decoder ring that I got from DF and got rid of when we stopped fighting EB ISB. Here’s what Mexa had to say about the fight:

“Bladesworn made their weekly appearance

Had no problem hacking and slashing them down until 4 other guilds decided to come and hold hands...

Ended up with 45 people taking a tour of the Ebonlore guild hall.

Always good to see who OPP is going to backstab next ”

-Mexa GM of EBL

Tuesday’s Sartok Forum Thread

Ebonelore gets annihilated at Flordiel and then zerged when they try to hide at their guildhall. Somehow that’s a victory over Bladesworn for them? OPP tried to even out the fight to make the night more fun and we’re backstabbers? I’m pretty sure a 3rd grader could write better propaganda…

Eventually EBL did come out of their house (I ban thee?) but they took off toward Martok which only gave us the chance to pick off and camp a few that they left behind. Anyone else notice that EBL always leaves about six members behind to get killed over and over? Great organization there soldiers!

We ended the night chasing down a full group of Umbra Pax for a little 6v6 action: Danilich, Deathcaster, Stifler, Deejay, Furgie, Morlana vs. Fats, Prak, Cabrio, Torquil, Crosis, and I. It wasn’t much of a fight…we killed them all a few times and took no losses.

Wednesday:
    Fighting started really slow last night, we couldn’t find anyone to fight so we ran around helping people finish up their charcs and gather skills for awhile. We eventually ran into a full group of Xanit at POA: Starslayer, Catwoman, Crabs, Vyndiin, Doktoor, and Carano vs. Funhat, Fatsm Torquil and I.

After killing them with no losses in three straight battles I got a tell from Mexa asking if we were fighting Xanit. I noticed that a full group of EBL had formed up and was fighting Bladesworn at Razad. So we quickly headed over there to kill them all…but BS disbanded and EBL ran from us to from Razad, to Inf Plats, to Wyrmwing, to Flordiel, to Vsurog, to Rumug where we finally caught up with them and killed them all taking no losses.

Then they disbanded and logged with no propaganda post or anything…

I’ll leave you with this gem from a true modern day Einstein:

“Obviously, your guild isn't against training mobs on low level groups when you try to grief them and get pwnt ... ~cough Eternalone and Prak~ ...

I find it funny that OPP never attacks me when I am with level 50 guildies, but when I am alone in a lowbie zone, sure enough, here comes eternalone and/or that bard abbadan or baraban ... whatever. They usually stay invised until some mobs are pulled though.

Your actions dictate your goals alright.

Next time you show up to watch the PvP festivities against ebontards, go ahead and drop me if I am on, cause level 40 or not, I'll Ike Turner your *bleep*.”

-Wookalar of Xanit

*searches for idiot decoder ring*

uh…Duel?

If you register on the forum you can view all our news posts, post your own pics, and comment on the news! You must verify your email so put a valid one. If you have any registration issues we can verify or manually create an account for you. Email: Jackal@opponline.net

“However I just destroyed the box since you guys cry so much about it. Now I wont have to hear your annoying bluebie cries anymore.”
    -Reree
    ahahahaha!!!! What a bloody cunt.

Comment

Re: Smert as a Chair Leg…

Wow !!! Ok I was going to comment on how full of shit SEVERAL things in this post where but the one that seals the deal and proves to me (I know what I'm doing and what most of my guildies are doing because IM THERE!) that you guys are so beyond of full of shit ... ... Is you guys saying we went from Martok to Wyrmwing ... Either you guys do not pay attention AT ALL or are just total liars. That's the funniest shit I've heard yet from you guys.

Torquil is there even a hack that lets you go from Martok to Wyrmwing INSTANTLY??? You re the king of hacks so you would know this one. Also 20 vs 9? Um no... 20 of us fighting about 20 Bladesworn with annoying gnats called OPP trying to get cheap shots and pick people off mid battle is more like it. That being said we still camped Bladesworn. OPP was hovering over the water and refusing to come to land to fight. You guys would come close to shore wed kill a few then you guys would all run back out over the water. This happened a while before you guys got tired of dieing.

Also that tell of me saying I deleted my box happened after those screenshots. We haven't fought since I said that and I actually was just saying in Vent "I haven't seen OPP around in the past few days"

The fight where we had 4 healers and you and Xanit combined had 10. Go to Vanguard forums the logs of who was there are on the official Sartok forums. One of our healers wasn't in the fight and was having PC problems. So we had 3. Mistical didn't die ONCE! So I dunno where you get the crack you smoke but damn must be some good shit. The others that went down where constantly being battle rezed like the rest of us who would die in your non stop zerg altar rush with Xanit. We destroyed you guys that night. We just had our game more together that night. Simple as that. You win some you lose some, and that was a lose for you guys that night. Where is your post Eternal where you comment on how you dont know WTF was up with Xanit sucking so bad (in so many words)? That was a funny one.

Our guild was mass mailed with warnings on using stuck yes when we where actually stuck down in Heg area because the blue portal up isnt working yet. Due to all the false petitions we constantly get harassed by gm's. They want to more then anything catch us doing something they can ban us for, BUT THEY CANT. If we mass chromoed like you claim and moved around with that many people hacking it would be spotted by a GM ASAP. So please us porting from Martok to Wyrmwin is ABSURD. I give lessons guys , maybe one day you'll not only have my skill but my sexiness and witt too. Thanks and have a lovely day.

Comment

First Point:
        I don't know that much about what is included in these 3rd party bundles you guys use. However, I'm a very experienced MMOer and have been playing VG since beta so I'm near 100% on game mechanics (what is hacking and what isn't). Obviously, I've seen members and groups of EBL teleport between unlinked zones or just move through a half dozen zones in a few seconds. Is it a hack? Yes! Does it matter how it works or what program you can use to do it? No! Furthermore, I haven't seen Torquil use a single hack or exploit since he started trying to get recruited into OPP. No one has provided any pics of video of anything either. Ironically, I've seen you use 100's in that time frame and have posted pics of it numerous times. So no one is going to "take your word" on anything.

Second Point:
        We had Mistical locked down for about 95% of that fight (I know Xanit was had a guy constantly on him just like we did) and Jank didn't res because he was dead/running from me the whole fight. It simply isn't possible with a 10 second res timer that either of them ressed more than once or twice. On the other hand, my group alone was killing a person every 5-10 seconds and they would be back in the fight as fast as we were killing them rebuffed and ready to go. What was happening was not possible within the normal mechanics of the game. Basically your claiming that your one healer that we didn't have locked down was non-stop ressing, buffing, and healing anyone who dies faster than our combined group of 10 healers. That's a ridiculous claim and more-over simply not true. Also, I've never made an attack on Xanit because they're the only guild on the server that gives us legit/fair competition. We appreciate them.

Third Point:
        Everyone who reads here and most people that play Sartok know that the leadership structure of EBL supports exploiting and third party use. I see it first hand on a nightly basis. I don't need to argue it because it's fact. You may try to twist our claims up with all the newbie claims that you exploit when you're actually not, but we know what is and isn't cheating and don't make claims without proof. The fact of the matter is that the SOE GM staff is corrupt and very poorly trained. As you may have guessed we have a lot of experience dealing with corrupt GM staffs as well and we will root out the people involved. When all is said and done things will be set right.

I can promise you that everyday you run around exploiting unbanned is a gift.

Lastly, I've addressed your post here. If you have any further comments feel free to email me. I'm not going to discuss this any further under this thread. I will delete any posts that I believe pointlessly detract from the Topic news post.

Comment

Working...
        X