Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow Up: Havok Hacks

Follow Up From: OPP News 9-27: Havok Hacks

I’ll be contacting Havok leadership and doing a follow up post with their response.
    Havok leadership has been avoiding any comment on the above post that shows my buffs being removed and one of their members using a 3rd party program to move around while rooted.

We ran into a similar eight man Havok group a few nights ago for a little 4 OPP vs. 8 Havok action. We killed most of them before they focused on their hacking to try to win. The same Havok members were using the same exploits. Their bards were blatantly hitting us when invuln and removing our buffs while the rest of them were skipping around our screens while rooted. This eventually forced us to leave the area after camping them for a few mins. Below are pics of the Havok members involved and my kill log (that doesn't show DOT kills).

Their lack of action and attention to this issue indicates that they support the use of exploits and third party programs.

Cowards of Sartok Updated

If you register on the forum you can view all our news posts, post your own pics, and comment on the news! You must verify your email so put a valid one. If you have any registration issues we can verify or manually create an account for you. Email: Jackal@opponline.net
Working...
X