Calling All Sartok players!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling All Sartok players!

We all know there have been a plethora of PvP bugs & exploits that have been a cancer to our community since the servers inception, our webpage is littered with examples. We've all seen the population drop significantly while the staff at SOE seemingly trods on uncaring.

Well this is one player that has had enough and is making stand, and I'm asking for your help. Regardless of your political standings, whether you're friend or enemy, help put the pressure on the SOE staff to fix the issues and make our PvP server better by signing the petition. Even if they don't acknowledge it, if enough people respond it will bring much needed attention to the problem.

Here is a copy of the post I made on the official VG forums:

Please fix the outstanding major PvP bugs that have been plaguing the PvP community for months. There has been very little in the way of PvP content in the last 3-4 months, I understand there has been a lot of changes in the development staff and there are other priorities but all we are asking for is a few rudimentary updates to address the major bugs and imbalances that are having a drastic effect on population, player enjoyment and competitive fairplay.

This in addition to the continued crackdown on 3rd party exploiters would go a very long way to improve customer satisfaction and confidence on Sartok for months to come.

Here is the list.

- Disallow invisibility spells of any kind while in player combat, including those cast on allies rather than the caster [Bloodmage, Bard]

- Disallow charm to be cast on players [Bard's 'Asiliam Call of the Siren' and Bloodmages 'Controlling Symbiote']

- Adjust the bard damage over time song(s), so that a) it places the bard in combat b) it cannot cause damage to those whom it should not [ie. those under level 7, those whom are invulnerable] c) it requires line of sight to the target and finally d) damage modifiers do not affect it to nearly the same extent they do now [currently Qalia effect armor adds a straight +8 damage from each item piece, granting up to 120+ damage per song component which can then be further multiplied through other means. This has dire consequences for PvP players]

- Add diminshing return immunities to and shorten the length of crowd control abilities against players [Root, Mesmerize, Sleep]

PvP players sign here if you agree!
    Comments? Register on the forums to make your thoughts known. You must verify your email so put a valid one. If you have any registration issues we can verify or manually create an account for you. Email: Jackal@opponline.net

I signed it.

I think that by adding diminishing returns to your petition you will get a lot less attention. A lot of people don't like it and it would take quite a bit of coding to implement it (coding that SOE likely won't do anytime soon).

Comment

Working...
    X