Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow Up II: Dark Covenant Hacks

Follow Up From OPP News 10-8

After the Havoc merge it’s 100% certain that Dark Covenant leadership supports the use of exploits including the use of major game altering third party programs. One of the major hackers within DC is a Bard named Segundo, that like most of DC hacks every aspect of his class and the game.

I chased this guy all over the 3rd tier gate system 1v1 until DC got a gorup together to help him try to gank me. So we gathered even numbers and we caught up with them at WW where they all died. He died about four screens away from where I finally caught up to him with to snap a few pics as his corpse moved. As you can see he was a bugged un-attackable corpse spinning and skipping back to the alter...

This is just another example that Dark Covenant supports hacking and Segundo is just another useless scrub newb that can’t compete on even ground. Nice die hacker.

Cowards of Sartok

If you register on the forum you can view our news archives and comment on the news! You must verify your email so put a valid one (gmail is banned due to spam). If you have any registration issues we can verify or manually create an account for you. Email: Jackal@opponline.net with a username and password.
Working...
X