Flordiel Crazyness:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flordiel Crazyness:

The fight started out 3 OPP vs 6 Xanit at a tree spawn in Flordiel.

After they died we noticed a group of 5 Ebonlore headed right at us and we obliged and headed right at them with one more for some 4v5. As we engaged EBL started running toward the alter where they ran smack into the group of Xanit which had grown since the first fight.

The fight raged for over an hour. More Xanit and EBL flowed in and even DC even made an appearance with one group for a minute before they got slaughtered. In the end we took 3 losses and had 40+ kills, EBL had been trashed and scattered, and Xanit held the Rift with 2ish groups…

I didn’t get many screenshots because I got killed and was running all over the place trying to regroup…but these fights are the reason OPP plays MMO’s and I wish that more guilds would do /who and just go jump in. You don’t need to group up your whole damned guild + allies to go zerg everyone.

JUST GO FIGHT AND HAVE FUN!!!

If you register on the forum you can view our news archives and comment on the news! You must verify your email so put a valid one (gmail is banned due to spam). If you have any registration issues we can verify or manually create an account for you. Email: Jackal@opponline.net with a username and password.

those were some pretty good fights.

More like this please - I'm looking at you Bladesworn, Xanit, Ebonlore and Dark Covenant!

Comment

Fats is that really you in the icon?

Comment

You look for anything to make yourself feel better don't you ...

Nikon is 6'1 and healthier than most people I know.

Comment

Yaz is lying.

Back to the topic: Looks like its just another day for OPP. Smashing rivals left and right.

Comment

Working...
          X