Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “We are the best guild out there”

Originally posted by Reree of Ebonlore
    But yea Mexa our guild doesnt count. We just are the first to get this, beat that raid dungeon, be the best guild out there ..., but that doesnt count.
    Quote Link

I think I should go back to starting off every update with the dumbest quote of the day…or I can just quote Reree everyday, same thing.

Since our 3x 6v8+ fights against Ebonlore the other day (OPP News 10-16) we haven’t been able to find a fight with them. The closest we got was two nights ago, we ran into a 4v7 and after their first guy dropped they evaced to the alter and recalled to Martok where they had another group setup which would have made it a 4v13 and much laggier…How is that fun? I always wonder if they sit there giggling as if “escaping” without half their guys dead is a victory to them?

Anyway EBL has been a non-factor for a week or so now. They only have 4 people that actually go out and PvP without 2+ groups and none of them are their guildleader. I guess Mexa has been busy hyping up a vent based PvP “show”. Yah, the guy gets on there and talks about PvP. This from the guy who said the purpose of PvP is to deny other people content. The 30 seconds I spent typing this will be the extend covering this issue and I’m only doing it as a warning. Don’t waste your time.

On to the PvP:
    10+ Xanit vs. 5 OPP Sunday night in Ahgram, no losses:

When I logged in yesterday, there was a group of Death Inc high levels camping the CIS alter spamming something about the zone being closed to the public for an hour while their other group does quests. You’ve got to give them some credit, but come’on it’s a level 20-30 zone and you’re camping it with high 40’s and 50s? When we went in an engaged them they bailed to the alter and ported. We chased them and of course, in true zone closing fashion they ran and logged. I guess that meant that the zone was only closed to people 20+ levels lower than them? OPP: Defending Newbies Everywhere!!!

That lead to a little 3v1, and then 3v2, and then 4v2 in Razad against some guild called Leviathon. Then a 2v6 inside the Razad Dungeon. No losses in any of the fights, but we did get one accusation of hacking…Nice Dies.

Then assorted kills in Plains and Flordiel and a 2v4 against Pheonix Rising in the swamps, some more 2v4 against randoms in Ruin Falls, and then killing and camping Dark Covenant 3v6 in the swamps to end the night. Dozens of kills and no losses all night…

...and then there's this:

2v1 Bard (Menestrello) + Psi (Cutee) that have exploited heals vs. Me. They ended up trying to fight for about 10 minutes before they just ran off with bard speed. Super lame newbies, I assume I’ll be seeing a lot more of this in the near future.

It’s funny when a guild is so disorganized that not only do they miss this:

We would appreciate it if all of the new post merge FFA guilds that are sticking around would add "The Eternal Shadow [OPP]" to your KOS list. I'm pretty sure everyone else already has us on there, but if not please add us as well. We're always looking for fights and we usually don't have big groups so we're easy kills!

Please come attack us!
    My Declaration of War vs. all of Sartok

But we slaughter LAW on a daily basis and they’re just adding us to their KOS list now? hahaha

If you register on the forum you can view our news archives and comment on the news! You must verify your email so put a valid one (gmail is banned due to spam). If you have any registration issues we can verify or manually create an account for you. Email: Jackal@opponline.net with a username and password.

it's funny a lot of LAW have been saying that to me in the last couple weeks as well. I don't get it, we've been PKing LAW fairly consistently since the merge - why only now do they add us to KOS?

I guess it takes 2 months worth of PKing before LAW finally deliberates on such important political matters

Comment

If you were wondering, those kills by Attendant of Hayetet are HAX!

10+ people with 2 dedicated clerics not being able to heal a soft target with a lowly bird shaman on them.. HOHAR.

KoS lists are for zerg guilds who don't know their ass from their hand, if they don't fall into that category - they belong on WoW.

Comment

Working...
      X