2 OPP vs. 3 MIM at PoA:

No Losses

2 OPP vs. 6 Bladesworn at Flordiel:

1 OPP Loss, 4 BS Losses

2 OPP vs. 2 TSG + 1 BS + 1 DC

No Losses

Camped at the Alter:

Still no Losses

That group gained 2+ more so we moved off to group 1 more OPP and attacked again 3v6. Part way through 2 Death Inc. and a group of 4 Ebonlore moved into the zone and also jumped in. Who did they ALL target? Us...At this point we were fighting at least 3v12. We all ended up dead and then moved off due to the odds. You’re probably wondering, what's the point this stuff happens daily to OPP? This is the tell I get from one of our more vocal Fans:

Originally posted by Reree/Past of Ebonlore
    Post that on your page lol
    He asked me to post this on our news page and since I think it further proves a point, I will:

As you can clearly see from the pic of my death: There was one kill or death from someone other than OPP before we died which proves my above point of OPP being the primary target. Furtheremore, you can see seven people surrounding my corpse, seven! Three OPP members had 14 kills on 7 different targets during the end of the fight against 12+ enemies...and that does not include DOT kills which normally makes up the vast majority of our total kills.

So lets conservatively assume that for every one DD (direct damage) kill we got only one DOT (damage over time) kill. Now, that means that we had 28 kills in that battle while fighting 4+ to 1 odds…and that’s just the kills reflected in this specific screenshot. You can also see that we had more kills going up my log. This is an example of what a skilled organized veteran guild can do vs. the mindless zergs, even in a game as exploitable as VG. Keep in mind that these people are the ones that call us nobody skill-less newbs.

So why did Past want me to post this? All it does is make OPP look good right? Simple, all three OPP died. In the bottom left corner of that SC look at Phrozen saying "paybacks a bitch" when I died. It doesn’t matter to them what the odds are or how competitive the fight is. We died and in their minds that means they “win”! That’s the logic we have to deal with against these tards. It makes you wonder if they installed wireless hubs in Short Buses, doesn't it?

Case in point, last night we grouped up a full group of OPP to run around and PK people. Ebonlore grouped up four full groups to do the same. They then proceeded to send three of those groups directly at us for about three hours. We avoided nearly every run-in only taking a few losses to them all night while engaging in more competitive fights vs. other guilds. This point drives at the level of commitment our fanbase has to honoring our skill. Some of our enemies hate us so much that they will run around mindlessly for an entire night of playtime hoping for the chance to gank our group with 3+ to 1 odds. On-top of all that, the few times we caught them off guard and picked some off we got to see fun stuff like this:

You can see an Ebonlore Druid putting 500+km between us in a few seconds and we had bardsong, he didn't! Hit him a few times, poof 500 away, the opposite direction of the alter (if anyone wants to argue I'll post the full pic with the mini-map). Nice Hacks…

Moving along to another Dipshit Fanboy:

Originally posted by I
    gogogo triple disc bugged shamans who think their opinion on exploiting has some sort of credability...
    Originally posted by Tzigone of Ebonlore
    Sorry eternalone, I'm only tuurgin, you have no excuse for sucking. Once again a prime example of an attempt to bring a rational discussion to an irrational person...fails.
    Link Source

This Tzigone guy used an exploit that allowed him to train skills from all three Shaman specs. This obviously makes him significantly over-powered, especially when you consider that he is a Shaman to begin with. He probably plays the single most "hack-based over-powered" charc in all of VG. So much so that he asked for a 2v1 duel. Normally we don’t honor these hackers with straight up duels due to their obvious lack of player skill and “hack to win” playstyle.

However, we've been doing it lately due to a serious lack of player skill on Sartok. It seems like it's the only way we can get a challenge. As you can see he took a faceplant without much effort even though he had some interesting buffs. Either way, nice die hacker:

That moves us on to our last self-proclaimed gaming all-star fanboy:

Originally posted by Darwoth of Scary Bad Guys
    ...now while it is true we thoroughly enjoy a boisterous guffaw at the expense of others, your statements about hacking as well as being dead and are a slanderous web of lies and will NOT be tolerated!

granted, a few of your foolhardy folks have informed us we are hackers due to things like utilizing our house recall, or nuking them through the frontdoor of the home where they had been cowering in a self created puddle of urine. HOWEVER i digress, we don not hack, never have and you folks make yourselves look like every bit the whiney newb you profess to "own" when you state otherwise.

good day!
    Link Source

I'm not going to go over the whole thing because SBG was a pointless guild and you can all easily register and go read it yourselves. However, this furthers my already furthered point. A few days after refusing a duel and calling us the "the whiney newbs we profess to own" he was banned from VG. We all know that ban could mean anything, but in true Neoyoda style (pic 1, 2) this Darwoth retard proceeded to post a laundry list of hacks and exploits he used while playing VG on the SBG Website...

As we move from game it seems like these people get stupider. It makes me miss the early UO days when people would just say: "HAHA I WIN NEWB" and move on. These guys go back and forth with us for months about how "skilled they are" and then get banned and spam about how "great they were at cheating". You know what I think?

They're not good at anything and they need to go outside more to build that obviously lacking confidence IRL.

If you register on the forum you can view our news archives and comment on the news! You must verify your email so put a valid one (gmail is banned due to spam). If you have any registration issues we can verify or manually create an account for you. Email: Jackal@opponline.net with a username and password.

Everyone has to be good at something, and apparently their "something" is being massive fucksticks.

Really doesn't surprise me about Darwoth, from his few posts on these forums he already sounded like a champion of thought and a poster child for skilless whiners with way too much to prove

Comment

I will bet you anything and everything I own Tzigone is only bear shaman. The guy is one of the best. The only person I never knew to be as good was an old buddy named Macro from Carnage. The 13 year old video game prodigy.

Provide me proof Tzigone is Tri Spec. And dont give me a screenshot from when Jank (bird shammy), Jazaar (wolf shammy, Tzigone (bear shammy), Crazins (psi), and myself (bard) owned you guys.

Fraps Tzi by himself with all three patrons on. I bet you ANYTHING youll be proven wrong and have to admit wow hes just a good player. Please bet me !!! Bet me Tzigone is tri patron,,, BET ME !!! BET !!! , and Eternalone dont altar what I said... I said, "post this on your website and lie." if you remember when Jazaar, Morlana, and myself fought yourself, Crosis, and Funshax in an EVEN battle !!! jUST US 3 VS. YOU 3 and you guys lie of coarse. I got the kill on you. You know this yet you post an entirely different screenshot. Yea ok u guys win a few pvp battles. Who wouldnt in all defensive gear with 4 healers a bard and psi in the group. Now with the pvp changes tho and us in some defensive gear you guys arent doing so hot. Admit to your losses. Just because you lose doesnt mean the others out numbered or cheated. Man you guys contradict what you say about how you encourage competition ect and our good sports. It goes back to Godamus posting a whole front page article LYING saying he killed me when he didnt to prove who knows what then I stumble across the thread and have a screenshot to prove the truth. LIE LESS AND LEARN TO PLAY MORE !

Comment

You're not very bright Past, that first screenshot in the news post is of your supposed '3v3'. We were fighting the group we had just fought, plus your buff removing asses.

You can't hang. Get over it. You send me a tell anytime anyone in your guild gets a kill on me. I know, you hardly get them, you get excited - I understand.

Tzigone fights me with a bird pet, he hacks. Grow up scrub.

Comment

I'll try to be nice and explain things to you since I did take shots at you in the post. Keep this discussion point by point and please try to make your posts understandable so I don't have to read them 10 times to try to understand what you're saying. I'll try to separate your points and respond as best I can understand them. If you make a counter-point post a screenshot to back it up or I will delete the post. I don't appreciate liars trying to waste my time.

Originally posted by RealBM
          I will bet you anything and everything I own Tzigone is only bear shaman. The guy is one of the best. The only person I never knew to be as good was an old buddy named Macro from Carnage. The 13 year old video game prodigy.
          I've personally seen him summon a Pheonix pet and turn into a Sham dog to run. Maybe it was fixed or maybe he's just more careful now and only uses the buffs. If his charc has been fixed and he just happens be around dog and bird shams for buffs EVERY SINGLE TIME he plays. Then he can come out and admit he was bugged and that it was fixed. But he is denying that he was ever bugged which is a lie and a majority of the people on the server know it is. I'm not going to argue this with you because if you're not lying then you just don't know all the facts. Neither of us are the person in question here. You've said your part and I've said mine, done.

Yea ok u guys win a few pvp battles. Who wouldnt in all defensive gear with 4 healers a bard and psi in the group.
          EBL can easily form up the same group we do, maybe even 2-3 of them. That's a dumb excuse.

Now with the pvp changes tho and us in some defensive gear you guys arent doing so hot.
          OPP News 10-24
          We consistently beat everyone on the server in even fights. Our kill ratio is usually something like 10+ to 1. I have en entire archive of posts from numerous games going back to 1998 to back that up. What do you have? Not even one screenshot? Wake up...

Admit to your losses. Just because you lose doesnt mean the others out numbered or cheated.
          We have lost to Xanit 6v6 a few times and they didn't cheat in anyway. I only accuse people who cheating when they actually cheat. I've shown more than enough proof to backup my accusations of you and your guild cheating. It's fact. Stop spinning.
          EBL Hack Log

Man you guys contradict what you say about how you encourage competition ect and our good sports. It goes back to Godamus posting a whole front page article LYING saying he killed me when he didnt to prove who knows what then I stumble across the thread and have a screenshot to prove the truth. LIE LESS AND LEARN TO PLAY MORE !
          Godamus is no longer part of OPP so you can go find him and argue about it. Do you understand that by being part of the most consistent zerg on the server and then coming here and talking about competition, that makes you a hypocrite with no credibility on the subject? Every point you try to make has:
          -a hypocritical tone
          -no evidence
          -outright lies

Post a screenshot or for the love of god STFU!!! I'll show you how it's done:

Eternalone dont altar what I said... I said, "post this on your website and lie." if you remember when Jazaar, Morlana, and myself fought yourself, Crosis, and Funshax in an EVEN battle !!! jUST US 3 VS. YOU 3 and you guys lie of coarse. I got the kill on you. You know this yet you post an entirely different screenshot.
          A lot of my guildmates feel that you're just a straight up liar and after this I'm going to have to agree. I think you may exaggerate to an unbelievable point. This SC is the only death I had yest when EBL was in the same zone and I'll back that up.

Here is a screenshot of the group EBL brought to the fight in VM:

Now lets look at the kill log on the SS below:

You can clearly see Morlana killing Funhat's bird. You can also see Patric killing one of the new resses that we had already killed. Both of these things happened before I died. Furthermore, you can see you're not even in my encounter log. Every fact points to you being a liar. If you're not intentionally lying: then you really need to pay more attention to who's in your group, the area, and who gets kill shots. I don't think that it would be possible to give you a clearer picture of what really happened than I have here.

Comment

Past you really are the worst troll i've ever seen.

Your MO:

1) Create huge mindfuck of text.
            2) Insert faggot-ass addendum like 'don't hate me cause you ain't me.'
            3) Conclude with pics of your pale, fgt, emo ass.

Srsly guy, try to not be so awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Reree/Past of Ebonlore
              I will bet you anything and everything I own Tzigone is only bear shaman. I bet you ANYTHING youll be proven wrong and have to admit wow hes just a good player. Please bet me !!! Bet me Tzigone is tri patron,,, BET ME !!! BET !!!
              Link Source

Pay up bitch

Comment

Damn...

Comment

i believe this is an acceptable time to use the term "Owned"

Comment

Working...
                  X