Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cali Fires + SOE Evacuations = More Hacking:

Originally posted by Reree/Past of Ebonlore
    I will bet you anything and everything I own Tzigone is only bear shaman. I bet you ANYTHING youll be proven wrong and have to admit wow hes just a good player. Please bet me !!! Bet me Tzigone is tri patron,,, BET ME !!! BET !!!
    Link Source

He says this even after I post a pic with Tzigone buffing himself with buffs that weren’t from his spec line. But hey, he could have received the buff from a fire shaman friend in EBL that hack across the world to him mid-fight and we just missed it right? I didn’t SS at the exact time he casted it so that’s not 100% proof right? Well, those of you who know me know that I'll one-up any of these bitches any day.

Torquil 1v1ed Tzigone in Khal and killed him. The guy releases to bind where he has the help of perhaps the most abusive hacker in the game, Morlana. I guess Tzigone couldn’t handle another 1v1 loss so he called in help, which is exactly what Torquil did. Now 2v2 at Martok Coast:

As we ran up he was buffing himself and we saw this…wait, what’s he casting there? So when you have two of the biggest hackers on Sartok at their bind with one of them playing a hacked charc in a 2v2 what do you do?

You kill them both. Nice dies hackers. What do they do?

What do we do?

After picking off Pibb in a 2v4 against these hacks. We moved off to even the odds. We grouped two more guildmates for a little 4v4 and Ebonlore was up for the challenge right? Laf…by the time our backup came into the zone they had already grouped six.

Their PvP basically goes:
    -Trash talk on
    -Hacks on
    -UO err VGAM panic on

This is some hardcore play at any cost to win shit...

The waiting game is a fight we can’t win vs. a zerg the size of Ebonlore so we attacked hoping to hit them before they got more members into the area. We ended up killing a few of them and then getting wiped and releasing to bind. This is what I get via tell:

We’re fighting against perhaps the worst American Hack-Base guild in all of gaming today:
    -They have bugged charcs
    -They are abusing numerous exploits
    -They talk constant trash spamming our tells
    -They bring in a steady flow of members to outnumber us

We attack them anyway with all the odds stacked against us other than our straight-up player skill...

Looks like I win that "BET" Reree...

If you register on the forum you can view our news archives and comment on the news! You must verify your email so put a valid one (gmail is banned due to spam). If you have any registration issues we can verify or manually create an account for you. Email: Jackal@opponline.net with a username and password.

Originally posted by Reree/Past of Ebonlore
    I will bet you anything and everything I own Tzigone is only bear shaman. I bet you ANYTHING youll be proven wrong and have to admit wow hes just a good player. Please bet me !!! Bet me Tzigone is tri patron,,, BET ME !!! BET !!!
    Link Source

Comment

I think it's officially time for Reree to put up or shut up.

Either hand over everything you own, or please stop talking!

Comment

Reree/Past won't come by and eat crow - he's not man enough.

Him and his guild of dafodils know their place, once they get showed up they disappear. Whether that would be in general or their character's disappearing iVG.. it's a step in the right direction.

Comment

Just letting you know. I dont play Reree anymore. I havent played him actively in over 2 months. If you see him on like in this screenshot it is Illusionist/Leeeroy playing him.

I also will rarely be playing unless its raid time as promised to my guild. I refuse to play VG atm due to them destroying the game after the last patch with this ping issue. I dont know if you guys have really got to see it first hand due to the size of your guild forcing you guys to pvp 6vs6 type battles ect. Thats not an insult. Just saying on raids we split up in to 3-5 groups now and each group does there own thing (which is basically nothing) since we cant have full guild on guild battles with the Xanit/Blades alliance currently. If you go into a chunk with 20+ players the ping starts going nuts. I love small pvp battles but I love large ones too, and not even being able to enjoy the features of a chunk when Im by myself because it has 20+ players in it and the ping going hay wire is retarded for any server. Pvp or not.

The fact they are putting in Halloween events and doing hot fixes to fix the damn spam filter instead of this unplayable ping sickens me. The only reason Im really logging in at all while its broke is because of my guild. So I pray theyll fix this soon. There was a dev and gm in Khal last night for the dumb little Halloween thing and GM Delaville told me while the devs have been aware of the ping since gu3 last night was the first time a dev actually experienced it first hand. There was 20-30ish in Khal and ping was between 5-9999k. So until they get there priorities straight and start fixing things like this that make the game unplayable instead of the parachute shit or spam shit then I really would rather not support this game I have supported for longer then I should have. I still love the game and have great faith in it, but this crap crossed the line, and they need to fix this server side ping issue asap.

I still plan on playing VG full time as I have an 8800 video card on the way, but it wont be until after this issue is fixed. I know this may make u guys sad that u will see me slightly less, but try to cope.

<3,
          Past/Reree

Comment

So you know this is there standard reply to petitioning someone who you think is tri spec. We tested this and made a lvl 1 shaman and petitioned it for being tri spec and got an almost identical reply. He was lvl one with NO SPEC yet and the GM stated they are aware that lvl 1 no spec shaman is a tri spec and that they will take action. Ahh PR and good CR at its finest. This is the same company that said there game had air/sea battles and flying mounts on the box when you purchased it. Almost a year later we finally see rentable flying mounts yet still no air or sea battles. Amongst many other promised things that never where fufilled.

Tzigone is not tri spec. Im starting to think you guys really dont hate exploiters / hackers. Im also starting to think you know we dont hack any more or less then your guild or any other. You just do it to irk us.

Comment

I don't really feel like replying to you anymore since it's the same non-sense over and over. To be honest, I almost just deleted this post. Here we go for the last time on this topic:

I've seen Tzigone buff himself with spells that aren't from his spec line and I have screesnshots of it. I've also seen him cast other spells like the summoned pheonix. A GM came and said that he was indeed tri-spec. If your contention is that the GM is wrong then you're welcome to that stance, although you're wrong. You can't argue with me and change my mind on something when I see it with my own eyes numerous times.

There's really no counter to this discussion because Tzigone can't prove that he isn't trispec. All he can really do is stop using spells that aren't from his spec. If/When that happens I'll stop calling him out on it. The main reason this is even an issue is because Tzigone goes around talking about how he's the "best" player around while playing a highly over-powered class that just happens to be more over-powered due to an exploit.

I think that's lame.

Comment

Id like to see the screenshot of him with a bird pet.

Comment

Originally posted by Reree/Past
                  Id like to see the screenshot of him with a bird pet.
                  I didn't SS it because I thought he was a bird sham up the first few times I fought him.

Comment

Is anyone else freaked out by Reree's calm demeanor and somewhat presentable grammar?

Im starting to think you guys really dont hate exploiters / hackers. Im also starting to think you know we dont hack any more or less then your guild or any other.
                    It's really insulting when you deny you exploit. We know you do, you know you do, any guild that has ever fought Ebonlore knows you do. I don't know why you guys bother refuting it anymore, in 11+ years of MMO gaming I have only once witnessed as shameless and rampant exploiting as with ebonlore / VG and that was in the first Diablo. But don't get excited, that's more a testament to SOE's incompetence than your own skill as a cheater

We have no respect for you, your guild or anyone else like you and I can say with some certainty that most of the server feels the same way. Sure there are other cheaters on the server, but none of the other guilds promote cheating as a way of life as with Ebonlore. I've seen all types of guilds, Good Bad and Ugly, and let me tell you Ebonlore belongs in the latter category. There is nothing special or unique about Ebonlore excepting that you cheat so completely and thoroughly it can't be denied yet no one in SOE is holding you or most of the rest of the cheaters on our server accountable. The unethical and selfish antics of people like you have been slowly destroying Thariddon and Sartok from inside out since their inceptions and I gauruntee you that if you asked most former Vanguard PvPers why they quit, this would be the number 1 answer. Yes, I'm sure that Ebonlore had nothing to do with that. Nothing at all.

And so I say to you Reree, Mexa and all the other Ebonlore lackies; have fun destroying what's left of Sartok, claiming your imaginary victories and denying the truth. But we know the truth and we know what type of guild you are - just plain Ugly. If we see you at all in future games expect us to relentlessly pursue you until your guild implodes, all the former members quit the game and all that is left is a fading memory of 'that guild that used to play that game one time'.

Goodbye.

Comment

This game is just massively FUBAR and mostly unplayable. The PvP is still halfway decent as long as their no bards or bugged charcs around...but that's few and far between.

If they fix a half dozen simple bugs and the raid eventually comes out, it will be like the server merge all over again for about 1-2 weeks and then die off

I was pretty excited about PoTB until i found out SOE was publishing it...Then EA bought Mythic so I'm sure they'll find a way to hose Warhammer...blah EA and SOE games blow. I've learned my lesson.

Comment

And Lord British has lost his mind by makeing a POC like Tabula Rasa. Its said I saw TR at Fred Meyer today and asked how long its been out, they said since the 31st and not a single one has sold. The world is coming to a end. Will DF be the savior who knows.

Comment

Fats if you read my post Im not denying anything. I stated how I felt about things I use in pvp that you guys call exploits but use as well. Thats another issue.

Yes I agree there are tons of things that need fixed, but the ping one makes it unplayable in many situations for my guild. We are a large guild and at times like to do things as a whole and cant atm.

Comment

You're easier to talk to reree when you respond like you just did in your last post.

Comment

:cough: bet ,,, bet ... Dont delete this one like you did Tzi's.

http://ebonlore.org/upload/files/screenshot00117jm5.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X