• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kill Log + Razad Crazyness:

2 OPP vs. 4 Havoc + Assorted Others:

No Losses

2 OPP vs. 6 Assorted Mid-40s:

This Cleric was at full health when we attacked and his first reaction was to invuln/run and spam trash talk while we killed everyone else in his group…and then him a few screens away. Laf…

2 OPP vs. 6 DC/Randoms:

No Losses

Two of us headed to attack this mess in Razad. The fight started 2 OPP vs. 10 LAW in Razad:

10+ kills vs. No Losses

We chased them to the alter and then got hit by a group of Bladesworn, assorted randoms jumped in, and eventually Ebonlore before we moved out.

People were commenting on my news post on 10-26 saying that 28 kills with 3 losses in a huge battle was unrealistic and made up. That’s nowhere near our best outing as I’ve shown here. 24+ DD kills + who knows how many DOT kills with 1 loss in the fight. With the amount of AE DOTs I can throw in these big fights it’s possible that we had as many as 50 kills, but we won’t know until SOE fixes the kill log. I hope that clears up the "possibility" of a very good Kill vs. Death Ratio no matter what the odds are...and if you think I'm not a primary target in any fight I'm in you're just crazy.

If you register on the forum you can view our news archives and comment on the news! You must verify your email so put a valid one (gmail is banned due to spam). If you have any registration issues we can verify or manually create an account for you. Email: Jackal@opponline.net with a username and password.
Working...
X