Ebonlore GM Banned:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebonlore GM Banned:

Word on the street is that Mexa has been banned on his primary account. So that’s a half dozen suspensions and the banning of their GM in the last few weeks for EBL. Chalk up game number three out of three that Ebonlore leadership has been mass suspended and banned from. That’s quite a track record for the Staff's of other MMOs to watch out for!

I've kept the Cowards of Sartok thread going for some time now and nearly every player/guild ever posted on their has been banned or joined/merged to Ebonlore...and people argue that I have no idea what I'm talking about, laf!

It seems like every single day another “Ebonlore Needs to Go” thread pops up on the SOE Sartok Server Forums and EBL’s little pet Mod Aikenen comes along and deletes it. Well here’s the Newest One that has been up for only a few hours now and already has two pages worth of replies of people unanimously agreeing. I’ve honestly never seen an issue like this that so many people that fight on a daily basis can come together and agree on. It’s pretty sad for SOE if you think about it.

Since I’m sure it will be deleted I’ll put the starting post and my reply below:

Originally posted by Kenn
    Hello Sartok

Most of you active players know me considering im on a great deal of time. Im writing this thread of my thoughts between sony and this server with ebonlore. Most of us know that ebonlore hacks. I have no problem with any other guild, but ebonlore. I've heard it all between guilds.. I've heard from ebonlore that chimera hacks. havoc hacks. law hacks.. blah blah blah

Well we also have said ebonlore hacks, but i bet every guild in this server (besides Ebonlore) knows ebonlore hacks and we say it more frequent than anything. Why do you think that is. IM guessing because ya'll really DO use hack programs, bot programs, etc.

yes the servers are laggy, but my ping rate goes to the roof even when two ebonlore come in the chunk(really depending on the two). I'm not gonna mention names at all of toons who i have seen hack cause frankly.. when one messes up.. they all mess up. thats what a guild is.. not just one person.. its all. LOL back to the subject. I've been playing this game for along time now.. And have put many many hours into this to finally have one toon to be 50.

Theres no fun in pvp on this server with characters using hack programs or stacking hack programs on top of each other, whatever the case may be. I'm sick of it. So this is how i see it---get rid of ebonlore and everything will be peachy.. hehe sounds easy but its complicated to do isn't it lol

I've already petetion in game to bann ebonlore for its hack and that doesn't seem to be working. Don't even know if this thread will even help but i'm gonna keep thinking of ideas and get this working and so far this is the best idea i can come up with so far. I am going to call sony on a daily basis to bann this guild or users that are hacking. i'm guessing if we all do the same thing and get over 50 percent of the population to do the same... then sony might have to think things over about ebonlore. I seriously doubt sony doesn't want to lose our accounts over one guild. Please send me your input on this. Either ebonlore goes.. or the rest of the server goes. hehe thats the way i see it.

I have no problem with havoc or law or any other guild camping me all night on an altar. Doesn't even phase me, but the lag ebonlore creates and the teleporting blah blah exploits, the botting.. everything that deals with uploaded hack programs does bother me. might be fun for ebonlore but not for me.

Originally posted by Me
    I agree with pretty much everything said in this thread. The issue has become progressively worse since the merge as most of the other link-minded gamers from other servers gravitated to guild z. It started with botting and duping which to be totally honest, at the time I didn't care about. Then it progressed to exploiting and 3rd party's in PvP which I do have a serious problem with. I could care less what other people do to try to gain an advantage over some AI powered NPC Tree because it's smarter than them, but when they take that selfish game genie aggression and throw it toward other players they should be gone.

When you build a FFA PvP server the goal should be to provide a place where competition can exist. When guild z came along and said their goal is to deny people content through legal and illegal methods something needed to be done. This was months ago. Over the past few weeks a number of their members have been banned or suspended which is a good step. However, when a company allows a group of players to bot up 3-5 accounts worth of charcs and equip them with duped gear for 8+ months the problem isn't just one charc on one account. Like many have said here, it's a guild-wide problem that should be handled that way.

OPP members have been much less active lately due to commitments we've made to beta test other games. Even playing these "next gen" games I still believe that VG has as much potential as they do. The GM staff needs to crack down and the devs need to fix a few major PvP related bugs to save this server in the long-term. It's that simple. With guild Z's track record of having leadership banned from the only 3 MMOs they have played I think that should be a clear sign to future Devs and you can be sure that they already know. It's time for VG to get on the wagon andallow their fair minded customers play on even ground with other people again.
    These suspensions and bans really don't do much based on the fact that most EBL members have a couple extra accounts laying around they can re-activate or play. For a lasting effect the whole guild needs to be suspended again and anyone with a current suspension on their record needs to be banned. There's more than enough evidence on this site and others to rightfully ban about 3/4 of them.

If you register on the forum you can view our news archives and comment on the news! You must verify your email so put a valid one (gmail is banned due to spam). If you have any registration issues we can verify or manually create an account for you. Email: Jackal@opponline.net with a username and password.

sure enough, after 3 pages of player concerns in just a few hours the entire thread was deleted

Comment

There was a customer service announcement posted on the SOE Sartok Forum today stating:

23. You may not operate a guild that habitually violates these rules, or a guild that is founded as a hate group or other game disruptive ideal. Disciplinary issues involving guilds may be addressed with the entire guild. Guilds whose members habitually violate these rules may be issued guild warnings, and can even be permanently disbanded.

Guild Leaders and/or officers may be held accountable for any actions of their guild members, in addition to any other actions that may be taken. It is therefore the responsibility of the guild leadership to ensure that all guild members abide by these rules.

In the last two days SOE customer service has taken severe action against 7 players from one guild for the continual use of breaking our Rules of Conduct and Terms of Service with use of third party programmes, teleport hacking, and duping. As such, we have been left with no alternative than to disband this guild as per our policy shown above. This is something we do not take lightly, and has been months of investigation time, not a quick decision.

As with all guild disbands, any guilds created with similar/misspelled names either legitimately, or with the intent to harass will be disbanded and those creating such guilds will have action taken against their accounts.
      http://forums.station.sony.com/vg/posts ... c_id=23100

Comment

Originally posted by Vipin of Ebonlore
        Sorry you missed us, we were on test trying raid content until someone tripped over the dial up link in the data center and killed all the servers.

Mexa was banned for using the most god awful exploit there is, one I am sure none of you would ever dare to use. I guess the ebonlore pocket gm was having a bad day.

Makes you want to think twice before you /stuck yes in the future.

So there it is, it's now official, the massive lag, crazy hacking its all plain to see if you all stuck yes with a pocket gm watching you on a bad day say good bye to vanguard. (not necessarily a bad thing)

But don't worry ebonlore is still around though the word ebonlore is still considered a bad word on test lol.
        http://forums.station.sony.com/vg/posts ... c_id=23098

Comment

Originally posted by Head GM Moonlight
          One addition to my above post as there seems to be some confusion over /stuck yes command.

I wanted to reassure everyone with concerns that we have not taken any action against any person for using /stuck yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Vipin of Ebonlore
            I stand corrected, apparently we were disbanded, but I'm kind of happy. I was only here because of the effort that was put in in the eventual hope that something would come out of it, its hard to leave a game no matter how lame it is because of your friendships.

I hope you enjoy Vanguard and its all you want it to be now that pvp is gone from the pvp server.

Comment

OMG. Keep denying it Reree, Mexa, and the rest of ebonhax. This shit from SOE fortifies what OPP has known to be true since day one.
              You're no skill, third party using, liars. Period.

Comment

Pure comedy gold. I wonder if any more fanboys will be coming around here trying to convince them that the world is against poor little ole' them.

It's a hard task to get a major gaming company to actually ban your leaders and wipe your guild off their product, congrats to the lamest of lame for pulling it off.

Comment

Ithiis just has me roofling all over the floor! Never before have i seen a game company not only disband a guild for cheating but actually shoot down their attempted damage control lies on an official forums.

Comment

Mass banned? Mexa was the only one who was banned lol... We are still here and just debating if its worth it to keep going or just wait for AoC. I still log in daily but just to check my normal name spawns and for pvp.

I might continue to keep testing on Test server not sure. SOE doesnt care who cheats they care about money. More QQers then those in Ebonlore. Those QQers = more money a month. They are about to release after a year there first raid zone and final attempt at saving this game and they knew we where going to quit so they did this as a business decision. SOE bought VG off of Sigil for 25+ million dollars. They will get that money back by any means needed as you can see... You guys can pvp now without getting owned and crying. Sartok is a blue server now and in all the years Ive played mmo's Ive never seen the crowd of scary cry babies like I have on Sartok. Grats. in the future go to a non FFA server.

Comment

also notice how Sharron Morris talks about all the petitions they got that where just people who died and out of frustration made false petitions. I rawfled at that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Reree/Past
                        Mass banned? Mexa was the only one who was banned lol... We are still here and just debating if its worth it to keep going or just wait for AoC. I still log in daily but just to check my normal name spawns and for pvp.

I might continue to keep testing on Test server not sure. SOE doesnt care who cheats they care about money. More QQers then those in Ebonlore. Those QQers = more money a month. They are about to release after a year there first raid zone and final attempt at saving this game and they knew we where going to quit so they did this as a business decision. SOE bought VG off of Sigil for 25+ million dollars. They will get that money back by any means needed as you can see... You guys can pvp now without getting owned and crying. Sartok is a blue server now and in all the years Ive played mmo's Ive never seen the crowd of scary cry babies like I have on Sartok. Grats. in the future go to a non FFA server.
                        lol.

they banned mexa and 7 others from ebonlore. this after several of your people long before. glad to have your ass off the server though, cya later.

Comment

I think i remember you were suspended for 7 days reree. Now after this it makes me think that you were doing more than just sitting at the char select screen. Liar.

Comment

i just want an answer to why mexa thinks past is a girl. seriously has he never talked to you? did he just make that up for shits and giggles?

Comment

Originally posted by Reree/Past

Originally posted by Head GM Moonlight
                              23. You may not operate a guild that habitually violates these rules, or a guild that is founded as a hate group or other game disruptive ideal. Disciplinary issues involving guilds may be addressed with the entire guild. Guilds whose members habitually violate these rules may be issued guild warnings, and can even be permanently disbanded.

Guild Leaders and/or officers may be held accountable for any actions of their guild members, in addition to any other actions that may be taken. It is therefore the responsibility of the guild leadership to ensure that all guild members abide by these rules.

In the last two days SOE customer service has taken severe action against 7 players from one guild for the continual use of breaking our Rules of Conduct and Terms of Service with use of third party programmes, teleport hacking, and duping. As such, we have been left with no alternative than to disband this guild as per our policy shown above. This is something we do not take lightly, and has been months of investigation time, not a quick decision.

As with all guild disbands, any guilds created with similar/misspelled names either legitimately, or with the intent to harass will be disbanded and those creating such guilds will have action taken against their accounts.
                              Face it, you're just another mindless win-at-all-costs fanboy that tops it off by posting stuff that is so amazingly wrong that the first reaction you get is people laughing at you. If I had such bad self-esteem issues that it made me as blindly ignorant as you I would consider ending it.

Food for thought...

Comment

Working...
                              X