“We’re fixin to own yer ass”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “We’re fixin to own yer ass”

We had a bunch of funny small scale fights last night but this one was particularly funny. Prak and I ran into two groups of SCE/PHR 38-48 guys at town in POA, so we killed them all. They then proceeded to call in a group of 50s making it over 15+ vs 2. This is what one of the Rocket Scientists from Phoenix Rising had to say about it:
    Pics of the convo: 1, 2, 3

-Ewuga: leave so soon?
    -Ewuga: shame we were ffixin to own yer ass
    -Me: zerg = own, gg?
    -Ewuga: lol and 50 vs 38 = puss?
    -Ewuga: so yer hit and run? thats freakin lame
    -Me: nice dies
    -Ewuga: let me jump on my main ill camp yer ass till you camp
    -Me: yah I'm sure you would, you're awsome!
    -Ewuga: you know it bud only lvl 38 and almost owned your ass imagine if it was one of my 50s
    -Me: yah imagine that, I'm a newb please don't camp me ahh!
    -Ewuga: lol ok kido ill leave ya alone since you are a newb and musta paid to have yer toon lvled
    -Me: haha good one man you sure owned me again

If you ignore the facts that it was 10+ vs 2 and that they had numerous 45+ in their group in the first fight this guy still has no ground to stand on. When I was 30+ groups of 3+ OPP were killing solo 50s. I can assure that with the way mez/sleep and heal debuffs are bugged if we had six 30s we could take 2-3 50s np. The critical thinking skills and player talent are just lacking with this gimp...

At this point I'm assuming he jumped on this main because he went offline and after a few mins that group followed us to Razad away from their backup. The group now consisted of four level 50’s and one level 42 (Brendic, Bronc, Que, Blackee, Lunchmeat). After a few mins of running around like chickens with their heads cut off looking for us we separated Lunchmeat and killed him for the 5th time in less than an hour. The rest of them engaged and we quickly dropped Que and Blakee (a Bard GM of the guild) so Brendic and Bronc ran to the rift from the two of us and escaped to their zerg which appeared to be forming up at Flordiel to go fight something more on their level mentally, NPCs! At the end of that fight, 20+ PHR deaths and 0 OPP deaths. After that I ran around PKing every member of their guild that wasn't zerged up and no one came to help them because I guess winning vs mindless NPCs is better than losing with odds to PCs. So at the end of the night, 50+ PHR deaths and 0 OPP. We didn't see them for the rest of the night and no one "camped me until I camped". Good thing for his guildmates that Ewuga talked trash he couldn't backup.

I brought this up because it’s been awhile since I pointed out some hilarious stereotypes that exist in MMOs. The guy talking trash was a "Warrior" that belongs to a "Roleplay” guild that has a “Code of Conduct” and is run by a guy named "Blakee" who plays a "Bard". That's got to be some sort of record for RED FLAGS! I’ll break it down for the OPP News Newbies in a more generalized MMO sense:

-Warrior: People who play warriors typically play them because their heavy armor and simple auto-follow/auto-attack mechanics gives them an opportunity to succeed without having any real player skill.

-Roleplay: People who try to separate themselves as “Roleplayers” typically are convoluted illogical retards. Here’s a secret, everyone roleplays in MMOs. The day you see a Dark Elf Bloodmage PK the Clerk at Seven Eleven you can start calling yourselves roleplayers, k?

-Code of Conduct: People who go out of their way to write up a “Mature COC” are typically full of shit. They constantly break their own rules and guild leadership never does anything about it. Furthermore, as I constantly illustrate on this News Page they are ALWAYS the first ones to cry for 20 minutes coming up with insightful third grade playground insults like “eat a cock”(Gazan of MIM) They’re almost always unanimously the most immature buzz-killing laughing stocks of any PvP game.

-Blakee the Guild Leading Bard: You can immediately judge the skill and character of a guild by the class of their guildleader. Many guilds have rules against racism and sexism being used in their guild communications, but then name a charc Blacky McBeaner. Then there's the fact that he plays a Bard so he can't lead by example because he relies on running and hiding as his primary means of PvP.
    • -A very experienced/skilled guild leader would play an all-purpose support class that can solo, group, attack, or cross-heal. In other words, a moderately speced healer like a Priest, Shaman, or Bloodmage.
      -A experienced but lesser skilled guild leader would play an easier to play class that is more durable that can attack or cross-heal to a much lesser extent like a Paladin.
      -A selfish, yet possibly skilled guild leader would play a solo based offensive class like a Ranger or a Nuker (sorc, mage, channeler, necro, warlock, etc) and require their guildmates to keep them alive so they can get “all the glory”.
      -A selfish skill-less guild leader would play a brainless class that can avoid being hit like a warrior, bard, or rogue/thief. They can be confident in the fact that they won’t be called as a priority target and can run, hide, and/or just stay alive longer than other people which often equates to skill to newbies. How many times have you heard "took you long enough" or "I almost owned yer ass" from people playing these classes? Daily?

Obviously these are stereotypes, but in this case I think it shows fact when they're all put together in one newbiefest. It really does take a special type of guild to fall into all these categories. Hey, Special Olympic kids need something to do when they get older right? Why not play a MMO with Phoenix Rising? So congratulation goes out to Phoenix Rising for their unprecedented example of stupidity!!!

If you register on the forum you can view our news archives and comment on the news! You must verify your email so put a valid one (gmail is banned due to spam). If you have any registration issues we can verify or manually create an account for you. Email: Jackal@opponline.net with a username and password.

Blacky McBeaner

Comment

Working...
    X