This Guy Really is an Idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Guy Really is an Idiot

This is the old Leader of MIM. The guy who duped gear for all of MIM and many Ebonlore.

Originally posted by Neoyoda
    I wanna take the time to say good job. You all kept the guild running and improving. Im proud of ya and ezynite, you made me the proudest. I remember before i left i said you could do it, well you did it against all odds.

I see where mexa got banned for using stuck yes. Seems like all the whiney bitches got what they wanted. If your one of those forum cry babies well fuck you too. Its just a shame that all you have to do is constantly cry to get what you want, but hey thats what the world is turning into.

I did what i could for you guys too, coming out and saying i dupped everything and that it was me and not the guild. You may not believe it oberan but i loved MiM, and my last act on vanguard was to try to save its image after i had lowered it so much, but its not my style to care about the sissies of the world. Im not sorry i ruined the game for some people, i had a fuckin blast doing what i did and i made some very good friends doing it. I had the best before it came out, my entire guild wore the best, and we were the first ones to pvp on a mass scale nightly.

If any1 wonders, myself, sinman/xamdam/killjoy, mrzek and his wife, zog and my girl are enjoying our time on WOW. Were all in Wudan on tichondreous doing our thing. I spend 90% of my time doing battle grounds and killing those horde cock suckin mother fuckers. FUCK THE HORDE. Ill camp a horde for a fuckin hour i dont care and spit and piss on his corpse. If you play a horde fuck you bitch, think your fuckin cool at level 70 killin me when im level 20, well bitches hows it feel now. Im the one now killin any1, 7-70, i dont care fuck you die bitch, your not getting your corpse tonight.

PvP is much better here too, you dont have to deal with people talkin shit cause you cant understand the other side when they speak. +++
    Lack of FFA sucks at times, some alliance just need to die. ----
    Battlegrounds fucking rock, 40 vs 40, 10 vs 10, 15 vs 15, Nothings greater than not having to search a huge zone for one KOS when you can just instant queue a BG and start killing those horde fucks +++++++
    And for the serious pvpers, the arena is your answer. 100% skill, 10% gear since pvp gear is limited. If you dont like arenas, its because YOU CANT PVP. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If your bored with vanguards lack of endgame and lookin for something new. WOW Tichondreous, alliance, neoyoda, hit me up. 2008 is my year to shine on WOW, watch out
    http://www.mimguild.org/index.php?name= ... pic&t=2184

Imagine if you were in the guild this guy ran?

what a tool.

I remember his post when he quit, bragging about how much he duped for Ebonlore and used 3rd parties like chromo

glad he's gone

Comment

2008 is his year to shine! (In WoW)

Comment

2008 is my year to shine on WOW, watch out
        holy fuck

that's some get outta bed and kick some ass ambition if I've ever seen it

Comment

Working...
        X