“keep killin me morons u get sheit”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “keep killin me morons u get sheit”

Ewuga was “fixin” to kill us last night and tonight shown in a pic below he says he wants us to keep “killin” him! We made a funny discovery tonight after slaughtering and camping Phoenix Rising for the last 48 hours. Ewuga is Blakee, Blakee is Ewuga! Yah that’s right, the trashing talking retard from yesterday’s news update! We’ve seen a continual theme of bad guild leaders IVG. It’s amazing that people follow these professional big wheel drivers.

We noticed the same names from last night grouped at POA again so Prak and I paid them a visit and it started all over again…

Looks like I win that bet....

So we're gay morons for "danking" trash talking lowbies? Haha! After winning that bet and camping/killing them all 20-30 times they all re-logged to their mains and were finally able to kill the two of us 6 vs. 2 in Razad. So we grouped with Fats in CiS and the guy sends me a tell saying he reported me for releasing to bind...Then come the shouts:

After all the trash talking this is how the fight went…runnnnnn! We told them where we were, engaged, got the first target near dead and they all ran and left the zone. So Prak and I went back and killed and camped their lowbie group again at POA. We see great guild leadership here. They run from a fight they should win with their high levels and let their lower levels get camped again to save their own E-Fame.

Ensuing convo:(pics 1, 2)

Sweetly: why don’t u go fuck urself
    Me: if your guild lead didn’t talk so much trash he couldn’t backup this wouldn’t happen
    Sweetly: that has nothing to do with the rest of usur just being an ass ur what lvl 50 were 38 its bs
    Me: a guild is a guild right?
    Sweetly: jerk
    Sweetly: were actually a bunch of individuals trying to pass free time playing a game till someone like u comes and wastes our time
    Me: you’re welcome then
    Sweetly: just wait till im 50 then well see ull be on my friends list ill will hunt u were ever u go make u my bitch permitly
    Me: cya then good luck

Sweetly has a dirty mouth...This seems like it will work better than spamming forums asking guilds to add OPP to their KOS list! Imagine all the time saved traveling if my victims all came to me!!!

If you register on the forum you can view our news archives and comment on the news! You must verify your email so put a valid one (gmail is banned due to spam). If you have any registration issues we can verify or manually create an account for you. Email: Jackal@opponline.net with a username and password.

best conversation ever

I love the whole friends list thing... its pretty nice of him to hand his ass over to you, instead of you having to hunt him down

some people are just thoughtful =)

I once camped a guy that gave me a similar sandy vag story, hunted him and his friends all across CiS

good times

hope to get a few in SB too =d

Comment

Working...
    X