More Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Fans

I made a News Post about people pretending to be us in Shadowbane not too long ago. Well, now there's been talk on the WoW Forums about OPP returning to WoW. Guess why? Because there's been numerous groups of fans parading around with OPP tags in WoW. Here's a shocker, we're not playing WOW!!!

There's a total of 4 guilds that go by OPP, 5 guilds that go by The Eternal Shadow, and 3 guilds that go by The Eternal Shadow OPP (1 is us). So 11 of the 12 guilds are NOT US.

I'll quote myself:

There’s been some OPP SB fan activity on a few different SB boards lately. As most of you know we don’t discuss guild rules publicly very often but in this case I wanted to publicly clarify a few to avoid future confusion from old friends. One of the most important thing to us is protecting our name and what we’ve done so here we go.
    Originally posted by OPP Members Guide
    -All members in all games are required to be under OPP run “in game” guilds. Members playing games with no OPP run “in game” guild can only be in another guild with OPP tags or OPP in their name. You are required to have some sort of OPP tag at all times.
    -OPP members are restricted to posting on the OPP message board only. Any posts found elsewhere that may be of importance should to be posted on the member’s forum so an Elder can reply accordingly.
    *note: this rule applies to forums of games we are playing or have played and associated guild forums.
    If you register on the forum you can view our news archives and comment on the news! You must verify your email so put a valid one (gmail is banned due to spam). If you have any registration issues we can verify or manually create an account for you. Email: Jackal@opponline.net with a username and password.
Working...
X