Clear All

• DF Beta Signup

http://forums.darkfallonline.com/announ ... ?f=29&a=26

DO EEET!!!

Diggity DONE!

Comment

been done n stuff!

Comment

done..Im getting a tingly feeling up leg like chris matthews did. looking forward to a real game again..hope this is it!!!

Comment

Signed up. I would like to submit my formal request to join OPP on DF if OPP decides this is a game it will be extending the guild into.

Nemisis aka: Dalkore

Comment

kaka

i knew it was coming soon thats why im back online

when you get some freetime i need to speak with someone in vent(i have my own server) about possibly subbing or something....i will be in this game heavy so i would like to be on your side if possible.

not really sure of the structure of the guild setup for this game yet so im still a bit confused

Comment

ICQ me

Comment

Watch this site for more DF news to come.

We'll be launching a new site within the next few weeks with updated policies. One of those will be our recruitment policy for DF.

DF will most likely be OPP's next official game. FYI: That means we'll all be playing.

The best way to contact me is via ICQ/AIM. Click the button below this post.

Comment

They are also allowing you to update your dxdiag if you sign up on the wrong pc!

Comment

Working...
                  X