“My helmet hurts my ears when I PWN”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “My helmet hurts my ears when I PWN”

With all the recent changes to skill gain our characters are finally getting decent. I have to admit that I’m excited that the DF staff has finally let us built our characters and really play the game. As most of you know, OPP is a casual PvP guild that focuses on skilled combat and friends. This usually puts us behind the curve when it comes to leveling characters up. With the recent changes I feel confident that any competitive gamer starting now has a fair chance to be competitive in a short period of time.

This has caused a lot of the win-at-all-costs-gamers to lose interest lately because they’ve lost their massive character (not player) skill advantage. This is when games always start to get fun because the casual gamer that plays for fun finally gets into the mix. Lets be honest, most people would rather fight someone with a good attitude than some pathetic loser that plays 24/7 in hopes of raising that lackluster RL self confidence. GOGO Ken Firesword!

However, OPP isn’t a guild full of “most people”. Nothing brings a smile to my face when gaming like the hilarity that ensues when killing that 37 year old basement crawler that plays virtual games 24/7 because no one can stand his retarded ass IRL. I wanted to start off my first post with this focus and luckily for me, along came a well know forum spammer and hacker named Ginger Magician to help us out! If you look this pudd up on the forums you’ll find he has created 162 posts on the Official DF Forums and thousands other random places. The guy cries about pretty much anything skill based because it affects the only advantage he has: time spent in game farming and character building.

We saw this down syndrome spaz running around in one of the elf towns and decided it would be hilarious to declare war on him and then smash his face.

[youtube:3vawu9jz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBy78422pZs[/youtube:3vawu9jz]

Apparently OPP won’t be a clan in 2 weeks…Ack! Here’s a reality check for this gimp: It’s much more likely you won’t be allowed to play DF anymore in two weeks when you get banned for hacking. Your illegal third party programs may get you some kills in the short term but in the end, all it will get you is banned from a virtual game and that helmet you have to wear when you go outside will still prevent you from getting laid. Sorry girlscout…

In conclusion I just wanted to reiterate my point, Nice Die…

Let the death threats ensue…

jackal@opponline.net

Re: “My helmet hurts my ears when I PWN”

Nice Die

-Donk

P.S. Touch a boob Ginger M.

Comment

the gingerbread man is very angry :(

Comment

After all his shit talk...

After one day of warring OPP...

This awesome forum warrior quits his guild to avoid getting killed...

Then rejoins, tries to hide in a dark corner, and gets killed again...

Not much else to say here...

Comment

i seem to recall that name from vg...

i mayb wrong

Comment

Another gem from this retard on the DF forums: http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showth ... p?t=217724

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Magician
              To kill a geared player naked while using a polearm has become completely impossible.

Comment

Another gem from this retard on the DF forums: http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showth ... p?t=217724" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
                Jesus is he for real? What a cry baby.

-Donk

Comment

I would also like to give our friend Ginger M. a tip with his problem. BOW and ARROW. kthxbye.

-Donk

Comment

we killed this guy repeatedly again today, classic example of player skill vs gimp.

props to the guild Lux Arcana for letting me go crim to AoE teh dorf without attacking! revenge is a dish best served every time i see you sucka!

Comment

mistakle. quite the mistakle.

Comment

Originally posted by Godamus

i mayb wrong
                        prob EVE...http://www.eve-tribune.com/index.php?no=2_25&page=8

Comment

lol thats funny

Comment

Originally posted by Godamus

i mayb wrong
                            prob EVE...http://www.eve-tribune.com/index.php?no=2_25&page=8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

No Doubt this fagbag cheats. Way to get banned, homo. Now duel me 1v1

-Donk

Comment

Well he didn't get banned for cheating he got banned for saying he was going to kill them in real life.

Comment

Working...
                              X