Fight Night 8 - Helllllo NA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night 8 - Helllllo NA!

The fighting has be ridiculously fun since we moved to NA. There's a lot more people around of all shapes and sizes to kick in the cock holster. Due to the increased player base our PK runs have been returning 2-3x the loot. There's even been grief based guilds that think they can out play us in NPC towns. Hey, Nice Die...Thx!

Thanks to Endure and Darkon for taking care of NA prep. When we merged we had everything we needed to start PKing which has allowed us to get our personal banks filled. As we continue to get all set up the carnage will only increase.

We had our first Fight Night on NA tonight and in honor of that I'll drop a top 5:
    1. Dafyyd
    2. Deja
    3. Supercow
    4. Bacanni
    5. Beask

Special Thanks:
    Czar for causing absolute havoc with everyone he comes across. It's that old school OPP UO shit: Dedicated to Pissing You off Since 1997.

Donk for leading the post Fight Night PK run. We netted several dozen kills with no losses from Elf to Wolf to Orc lands Hamlets/Cities. GG!

Bring it on bitches!

Re: Fight Night 8 - Helllllo NA!

It's beautiful having people actually on and playing when we are, we had another PK fest yesterday and it's the weekend now so watch out bitches!!

Comment

sounds fun

start some wars already god dammit!

put some names and affiliations on ppl u keeeel :)

Comment

Originally posted by Godamus
        sounds fun

I'm on the bb so no screens, but we are already warring EB, pked severak KGB today and have spotted various other old names in trade and chat chans.

Comment

sounds fun

Here's a little story just from tonight:

The Fallen Lords war dec'd us to kill Darkon's crafter in town. [not the same FL from Pacific]

Darkwulf came to Iriendir and killed me alt-tabed and naked so I lured him to the lower level and let him kill me again(took him to <30% with newbie weapons). This time after I res'd I had enough time to run to the bank and grab gear before he could catch the elevator back up. I think he realized what I was planning because he immediately took off and recalled(a blue bystander told me this).

After relaying this to IRC, Darkon grouped up with me on his naked crafter and told me that he'd spotted him in Charybdis, he was keeping him busy until I could arrive.

[click to enlarge]

Got some regs, an r80 staff, a r20 polearm, sword/shield and a purple robe off him. The rage-tells that followed were hilarious, since the server was going down in 20~ minutes I responded with a Nice Die and then logged before he could reply, just to piss him off a little more

Comment

hehe, that silly newbie!
            Nice work deja

-Donk

Comment

i'm completely ashamed u let td die

Comment

i herd this 1 tyme deja beat a warlok 1v1

Comment

Not much you can do on a naked crafter except die, and dying was what got him to stick around long enough for me to get there

Originally posted by Fats
                  i herd this 1 tyme deja beat a warlok 1v1
                  this is true

Comment

My job of the guild is to take dmg, and die for the greater good.

Comment

and you do it with style!

Comment

Working...
                      X