Bin Laden Found...playing Darkfall!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bin Laden Found...playing Darkfall!

A few OPP vets had been out helping some returning members build their chars when we recalled back to bank. While tossing gear in the vault, I received a PM from Bin Laden, SG of the guild VietCong (hmmm...VC and Taliban conspiracy? deep.) asking if we could sell him weapons. Everything seemed to be going well as we got our smith some business, when he felt the need to drop a threat. We didn't take kindly to that and stalled him for a moment, then declared war and killed the poor bastard. Rage ensued.

The frothing preteen logged off for the night and wasn't seen for several days, then returned at odd hours to town kill our afks with a vengeance. This morning, I was fooling around when he attacked Wuber (again naked) crafting in the town I'm bound at, so I immediately started recalling. Wu tailed him around town while he trained and ran to several vendors, which is where I popped in and caused him to blow another blood vessel.

P.S. since when do afk players kite and fight back? must be a new feature...

He started rambling quite a bit in that one, I'm still not sure what the "i went 3v1 with 4 people" meant, or who the other players he was referring to are, seeing as it was just Wu and I on...

That one pretty much sums it up, he owned us but won't give a name (cause there isn't one) and he wants a duel but won't post so there's proof (cause he'll get "shit on").

I'm sure there's more to come, if you love the rage as much as we do just head to Elf lands and find this guy.

Re: Bin Laden Found...playing Darkfall!

Some random Pics from the last few days and the reason I posted this here at the bottom:

Two fully geared Honor Guard attacked me in guard range and called me a griefer. This one really was a nice die.

This genius was fully geared including fancy pants and shirt (for RP purposes I'm sure)!

This guy was fully geared in the middle of nowhere, mounted, trying to kill badgers...I'm not joking. I PKed him and didn't go red due to full faction so I guess that confused his simple mind.

He stopped talking so I guess he's as scarred of Coolio as everyone else is...

Then there's this champion who was walking in town overloaded so I launched him over a wall. In truly awesome fashion he attacked me in town while overloaded, dies, and then flips out. Then he threatens to have his GM complain to my GM? Finally, he reaches the boiling point, gears up, and chases me out of town only to die again and preach to me about how I'm ruining the game...

The night we declared this dude was spamming public that he would pay people to declare war on him. I wanted my money...

Guy still owes me money! Even though we've killed this tard fully geared several dozen times I still want my gold! I feel so used! Maybe I should get a hold of Brut or Shields and ask them to pay me since he's such good buddies with them all?

Comment

Best quote of this thread:

"badapotamus"

Speaking of duels, I've challenged dozens of guilds and 100's of players to duel thus far and haven't seen a single post. Funny how, even in high end PvP based games people are still afraid to put anything other than sheer numbers against their enemies. Even the good players with better charcs that have a good chance to win won't risk the ego hit.

Comment

this guy is RAD. i want to go 3v1 with 4 people too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3X-7ZRKaAE#t=0m51s

Comment

" Then he threatens to have his GM complain to my GM? "

My dad can beat up your dad?

Comment

This game is fun.

Comment

This is from last night...This guy has 100 Dumbassary skill.

Comment

that genius saw me at a chaos stone today and actually asked me to help him to blue...bipolar much?

Comment

Has this guy killed anyone fully geared?

Comment

Yes i logged in and found his freind at the bank in imathir, so of course i started to fuck him up. he was at about half when bin laden jumped in and they were both able to take me down. I then greifed them for a while.

Comment

LOL, this dude is funny!

I like how Greg asked if he was trying to impress him!

Comment

After our PK run last night I popped @ my bind and saw this douche there with his Blue lackies. Rex and I were able to get him under half health with our newbie weapons(he was fully geared in metal). Plus we managed to get his blue friends to get grey and I got a gank on them.

Nice Die

Comment

Working...
                        X