Elistist Jerk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elistist Jerk?

This guy's crazy tirade started when he was killed by someone in OPP. Apparently he had "helped" us kill the infamous special Olympics Champion Bin Laden, right...Like Bin Laden, Mrs Bunny started threatening OPP saying he was going to start helping Bin Laden's guild. So I thought it would be fair to give him the opportunity with a war declaration. Apparently he liked that even less than the first death.

About 50 deaths followed throughout the night as random OPP came across this guy and killed him over and over.

The log is too long to post here so check the Topic to see the log. You must be registered to do this.

Re: Elistist Jerk?

Important notes:
    -The Viet Kong guys never showed to give us more loot.
    -Bunny Sent us a peace offer.
    -Bunny has now quit his own guild.

Comment

Seems this game is loaded with geniuses. I think the best part is when he says he won't reveal his strategies because you're too stupid to understand, yet 10 minutes earlier he describes with moronic formality how he'll use his super duper covert tactic of hitting himself to get you to attack. Grade A move, genius

Comment

What an idiot.

Comment

I like how he complimented OPP on our "Adult" guild name. LOL! I like also enjoyed that we all must have gone to Highschool together! This guy has a gift!

Comment

Note:

Comment

The Sacred Code of Bunny Combat Tactics still remains shrouded in mystery for the foreseeable future...

Comment

After re-reading this I can't believe that guy has a guild named Elitist Jerks. More like Scared Shitless.

Comment

Working...
                X