X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Old and then the New!

These are from last week/Weekend:

The Viet Cong guys have been constantly getting killed which is nothing new. The only reason I decided to post these is to illustrate karma! I had my charc naked and AFK near the bank in town. I start getting hit so I came back in the room expecting to be dead. What I saw was these two smart guys running away getting blasted by guard towers. Yah, that's right...two of the most notorious town fighters that hide behind blue healers all day hit an AFK blue that was sitting in clear view right next to me. After they both died I took the liberty of ganking and looting since no one else was around.

Nice dies.

Next on our list is some guy name Shook that is apparently the Leader of Knights of the General...I ran into about 10 of these guys huddled up around a dead guildie of theirs. So I helped myself to his loot and banked (it was nice of them to let me have the guys loot). Then they proceed to follow me around. Expecting them to declare war I had OPP group and head over. They ended up declaring and getting me. A few minutes later they all died by a a few OPP. We even stuck around for a bit to camp them while we waited for the rest of our group to arrive. This seemed to set this girlscout off. During the following hour convo a few of us literally killed their entire guild fully geared 5+ times. Ouch...

Guy never dueled me and his guild has basically been smashed into submission. I haven't seen a geared one of these guys in days.

On to the last one...we ran into a geared group of these guys talking trash to us in town so we declared and killed them. Shortly after I got these tells.

Like Knights of the General these guys have basically been destroyed. At least this guy knew this would turn out bad for them.

It's funny how the only thing all of these guilds have in common is idiotic trash talkers who have no prayer of backing it up...

Re: The Old and then the New!

These dude got really butt hurt when Houdini, Endure and myself ran into 6 of them in near the uDa hamlet and kill them all with zero losses. Next time I ran into these dudes was when Daf, Houdini and myself baited them out of Imathir and killed another 4or5 with zero losses.

Nice Die.

LOL @
    Jackal "lets setup a duel"
    Shook "you don't want to do that"
    Jackal "I just asked to"
    Shook "you will be embarrased"
    Jackal "ok so is that a yes?"
    Shook "no"

Comment

Originally posted by Donkish
      Jackal "lets setup a duel"
      Shook "you don't want to do that"
      Jackal "I just asked to"
      Shook "you will be embarrased"
      Jackal "ok so is that a yes?"
      Shook "no"
      Holy shit that was funny

Comment

ill eat my hat if these kids don't send a peace offer within a week.

Comment

i LOL'd when he said he doesn't 1v1 then bitched & complained because he died after his guild left

Comment

If Donk of the Donkulous, Houdini the Hoodrat, and Erudne the most dirty can sweep these fools with no loss, they have a problem.

I like how the toughest one of that group didn't talk shit at all. In fact he threw a GF at JD if I remember correctly.

Comment

If Donk of the Donkulous, Houdini the Hoodrat, and Erudne the most dirty can sweep these fools with no loss, they have a problem.

I like how the toughest one of that group didn't talk shit at all. In fact he threw a GF at JD if I remember correctly.
              Haha! yeah that dude didn't want to die.

Comment

Should of named yourself Donkonus after your master :)

Comment

Should of named yourself Donkonus after your master :)
                  Bitch please.

Comment

Working...
                  X