Weekend Zerg Sieges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Zerg Sieges

Last weekend LOD and their allies launched an assault on Carin holdings. On Friday night they sieged Anjir, on Saturday they sieged Tenaland, and on Sunday they sieged Serruk. The fun started Thursday night when LOD dropped on Anjir.

We rolled and camped Simiran where we found enemies rafting in and killed them.

Then we popped a boat and headed to nearby enemy hamlets and broke all of their assets.

On Friday we grouped about 40 Carin alliance to defend Anjir. We didn't anticipate that LOD would hire half the server to try to win a pointless island hamlet but that's exactly what they did (play to zerg?). With the support of their Ship of the Line the 100+ LOD/Allies/Mercs pushed into Anjir. After about an hour of fighting in and around the city we regrouped with more force and the help of some friendly guilds and easily pushed them back out. After wiping them from the city our forces stormed their boat forcing them back. At this point I guess they decided they couldn't regroup their zerg to outnumber us enough to win and pulled out.

Preparing the cave entrance.

Fighting for the entrance.

Attacking from the Mountain above the Anjir.

Rushing the Ship.

Guarding the interior of the city.

Breaking the siege stones.

With one victorious siege against the odds we prepared for Saturday. Carin was crawling with enemies all day leading up to the siege. As siege time approached alliance guilds camped all approaches to the island killing groups of anywhere from 5-30 coming in all over the island. Without large boats to nutcup their zerg on our enemies couldn’t really do anything and the siege was easily won. I didn’t take any screenshots of Saturday’s fighting since it was so one sided.

Reeling from their two loses, LOD dropped 3 large siege stones on the larger city of Serruk Saturday night and started attacking immediately. They had boats around Serruk off on and on for about 17 hours straight trying to take down the walls with no success. Then they brought the Man of War…

We engaged the ship from the water with some success forcing them to eventually pull back. During the fighting for the Man of War was easily able to take down all the water facing walls in Serruk. Unfortunately, for them they needed to mount a land assault to take the city. About an hour after the ship left a rag-tag zerg of four different alliances approached Serruk from all sides.

The biggest fight I’ve been in IDF followed. Our enemies had smaller faster ships dropping troops on our west side while the main enemy force came in from the south and east. OPP positioned ourselves on the SE corner of the city and brawled for several hours. The fighting was too hectic to take screenshots. The fighting ended with a Carin alliance win.

Serruk bank during the siege.

On the OPP side we had about an 8 to 1 kill ratio and just wrecked people. The fighting was crazy fun and epic in a way that I haven’t experienced since SB. The lag was present around the bank but almost nonexistent around the city.

OPP Bitches!!!

Re: Weekend Zerg Sieges

Comment

looked pretty intense and epically fun :)

Comment

lol @ czar's friendly fire on the random alliance dude

Comment

That looked epic! sigh...

Comment

Nice SS's that fight was Epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear
              Bear Virtus?!

Comment

Originally posted by Donkish
                Bear Virtus?!
                Yes and Bear from SB. For my Birthday I gave myself an OPP forum account. Give me some access so I have somethin to do at work TT forums are filled of pics of naked fat chicks.

PS stop macroing in Dayar and move into a real pvp city Izzy. lol

Comment

Give me some access so I have somethin to do at work TT forums are filled of pics of naked fat chicks.
                  I've got news for you.......

Comment

Originally posted by Fats
                    Give me some access so I have somethin to do at work TT forums are filled of pics of naked fat chicks.
                    I've got news for you.......
                    Ahhhhh not you guys too :(

Anyways Happy St. Patrick's day

Comment

Happy St. Patties Day!

and happy belated Birthday too!

Comment

Working...
                      X