Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return to Darkfall Information

from the Official Darkfall Forums:

This was supposed to start today, Monday April 26th however we thought of adding a last minute functionality for those that choose to use it: allow free transfer to the returning players from EU to NA servers so NA players can play in their own territory. Unfortunately the change isn't up and running yet, and the Return to Darkfall will most likely start tomorrow.

As previously announced we are inviting players who stopped playing on or before March 31st 2010 to come back and try Darkfall for 14 days for free. The 14 days start running from the moment you activate your account and the offer to do so is available until May 31st.

More information will be posted tomorrow on how to re-activate your account.

http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showth ... ost4228951

Re: Return to Darkfall Information

Told you they are loosing their player base. They need to fix shit before even more people decide to leave.

What they need to do is hire me, ill make sure they have all the shit in the game that is required for it to be massively successful in the MMOPVP community!

Comment

Originally posted by Xaj
      Told you they are loosing their player base. They need to fix shit before even more people decide to leave.

What they need to do is hire me, ill make sure they have all the shit in the game that is required for it to be massively successful in the MMOPVP community!
      I had a feeling they were losing players too. Its a fun game but the grind is far to intense for the casual gamer. I kinda like how guild wars allowed you to create a max lvl toon. Granted it wasn't as good as one you levled and got all the skills for but you cold atleast play high end pvp.

Comment

Alot on the forums are saying they are leaving for the Shadowbane emulation project when that is released, witch is soon. They dont' want to grind for a year when they can make a SB char max in 3 days. Though be interesting to see how they will handle the lag, if there is any.

Comment

Game is still fun imo, though they need to reduce grind and attract new players and bring old ones back.

Comment

Honestly, I am probably one of the least tolerant of a guild that already hates grind. I did not finish a char in WoW or Vanguard for this very reason. The fact that Darkfall's pvp setup is so engaging keeps me locked in and working towards that perfect char.

If they, today, reduced grind my half or more, I would not mourn the time I wasted but instead cheer the increased number of people there were to kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Dafyyd
              Honestly, I am probably one of the least tolerant of a guild that already hates grind. I did not finish a char in WoW or Vanguard for this very reason. The fact that Darkfall's pvp setup is so engaging keeps me locked in and working towards that perfect char.

If they, today, reduced grind my half or more, I would not mourn the time I wasted but instead cheer the increased number of people there were to kill.
              This

Comment

Originally posted by Dafyyd

I feel like i dont even want to work my char at all anymore, to much time so far with to little results. Get it right or pay the price DF!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkon
                  Alot on the forums are saying they are leaving for the Shadowbane emulation project when that is released, witch is soon. They dont' want to grind for a year when they can make a SB char max in 3 days. Though be interesting to see how they will handle the lag, if there is any.
                  The DF team better get on their shit otherwise their dreams of golden stair cases and platinum shoes will come crashing down into the abyss that shares the same fates of SB, Tabularasa, Asherons call 2, D&D online.

But perhaps DF death would only equate to a free to play server run by fans with uber-fixed stat/skill gains and etheral mounts?

Comment

Originally posted by Xaj
                    Originally posted by Darkon
                    The DF team better get on their shit otherwise their dreams of golden stair cases and platinum shoes will come crashing down into the abyss that shares the same fates of SB, Tabularasa, Asherons call 2, D&D online.

But perhaps DF death would only equate to a free to play server run by fans with uber-fixed stat/skill gains and etheral mounts?
                    Sounds fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by Beask

I feel like i dont even want to work my char at all anymore, to much time so far with to little results. Get it right or pay the price DF!
                      I can 100% understand this. I decided recently that all I was going to do for a while is PK and enjoy my labors. I was talking to Daf about this the other day infact. My guy is good enough to were I can PK most folks, not the crazy toons like Houdini, but I can still give him a run for his money. If you are tired of grinding like myself, lets just log in and PK!

In the wise words of Chaos "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!"

Comment

^^ 'Blood for the Blood God', my man Thomas used to have that in his sig! Where is his dirty nerd ass ?

Comment

padded room?

Comment

gogo Khorne.

And yes, as Donk said..if people don't want to grind remember you can always choose to play the game.

Comment

Working...
                            X