Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Update June 11

from the Official DarkFall forums:

We've started testing the patch, so it doesn't look like it will be in today, however we can talk about a few of the things that are being tested for inclusion in it:

Normal iron nodes have a chance of dropping rare ore, making higher end gear more accessible to a larger number of players.

The amount of splash damage dealt out by magic spells will now depend on the target's distance from the center of the explosion. This change is meant to add to pvp balance.

By player demand, the world map and the minimap will now display your character's last death location making it more convenient to get back.

The health curve for all players has been modified. Health gain is considerably faster at lower levels and is another step to improving competitiveness for newer players.

There are quite a few more things going into the patch, but we just mention a few significant additions here that were directly inspired by player feedback. We'd like to thank you for your suggestions, we're very open to them, and we'd like you to know that there is a process for handling and including them in our development pipeline, so please keep them coming.

The patch is looking good for early next week and we hope there will be no further delays.

Not mentioned here but elsewhere on the DF site, Eye Rot, one of the blinding spells, will be getting a 30 second cooldown to replace the current ten second timer.

Re: Patch Update June 11

Yes! Great patch I like it all. I wasn't really worried about my corpse location but hey if it helps nubs.

Comment

Great patch.

Comment

Wooooo! I'll be getting 2hand skill around the time where the prices for them will drop.

Comment

Working...
        X