*Finalized* OPP Hosted Alliance Fight Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Finalized* OPP Hosted Alliance Fight Night

These rules may be revised before the tournament so check back on the day of the tournament.

Ask your leaders for the date and time.

Single elimination 3v3's. If we don't get a lot of entries we will do double elimination but due to time constraints it will probably be single elimination.

Spectators are welcome.

No Looting. No ressing. No Ganking. Once you die - you're out.

Rules:
    Mounts: No Mounts
    Weapons: R6 with no enchants
    Staffs: Blackbolts and/or Racials with no enchants
    Armor: No Infernal or Dragon, no enchants and no bloodcraft
    Potions: Unlimited
    Rings/Neck: Arcane jewelry, no enchants
    Buffing: self buffing will be allowed before the fight - no cross buffing allowed

This tourament will be focued on player skill. If you haven't got the picture by now: No enchants on anything! We may check your gear before or after fights by killing you so don't carry any enchanted items on you. If you have an enchanted item in your bag (even if you "didn't use them") that will result in an auto DQ for your team.

The dueling area will be explained on the day of the tournament. If you intentionally break any boundry rules that will result in an auto DQ for your team.

If you've never been to an OPP hosted event before, be warned that we don't put up with shit/give second chances so someone always gets DQed. Don't be the dumbass that gets your team DQed.

Re: OPP Hosted Alliance Fight Night

Good stuff I'll post this on TT forums. I suck but I'll even play if TT needs a third.

Comment

Re: *Finalized* OPP Hosted Alliance Fight Night

Rules finalized

Comment

Re: *Finalized* OPP Hosted Alliance Fight Night

also: no touching yourself in the naughty places during fights (between fights it is OK).

Comment

Working...
        X