DHW Caught Cheating in Destroyer Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DHW Caught Cheating in Destroyer Tourney

from the Official DarkFall forums (http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showth ... p?t=260984"):

The Tournament rules clearly stated a Q4 enchant cap, Jonah Veil's bag that he lost to (got flawlessed by) Syllabuns Rend in the tournament contained full .11 keens and all Q5 enchants across the board.

Being the class act he was he then proceeded to say he was lagging during the fight and that people were spamming party invites to him and thats why he lost.

DHW all raged out and killed and ganked me after I mentioned it in public to cover it up.
    This is the second tournament DHW leadership has been caught in red handed violating gear rules, coincidence? We think not.

Anything to win though, right guys?

Re: DHW Caught Cheating in Destroyer Tourney

Those guys are mostly win at all costs famers. They try to win at games to try to boost their lacking self confidence IRL.

It's just sad really...

Comment

Not that surprised with all the bs I know they've pulled with Bridgeburner. And it seems every guild has a story about something shady one of their members has done. What's really sad was it was one of his members that organised the tourney. Fail imo

Comment

Originally posted by Bear
        And it seems every guild has a story about something shady one of their members has done
        So what did the duck or the cow do this time?

Comment

Cheating to win is lamer!

Comment

Originally posted by Godamus
            And it seems every guild has a story about something shady one of their members has done
            Nah I was talking about DHW and the long list of Hackers they have in their clan. The duck and the cow are legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Godamus
              Nah I was talking about DHW and the long list of Hackers they have in their clan. The duck and the cow are legit.
              I don't believe you! Fucking bears and cows and ducks... you're all in it together!!! God damn animal hack crew.

Next thing you know, a fucking jackal will pop out to defend you guys.

Comment

Working...
              X