Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkfall Expansion ETA: Tuesday Oct. 5th

Originally posted by Tasos
    We wanted to let you know a decision was just made to hold the expansion off until this coming Tuesday. Our internal milestone was to launch it today, but we unfortunately discovered that we need to re-test some things to minimize the chance of problems after the launch.

We have a clear picture on what needs to be done, and most testing has been concluded, so we don't anticipate any further delays.

We apologize for this extra delay, and we hate having to postpone one more time, but we can't leave any loose ends before we launch. Thank you for your understanding.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showth ... p?t=262229

Re: Darkfall Expansion ETA: Tuesday Oct. 5th

I don't really care how long they delay it as long as they keep us updated and it doesn't fuck shit up when it goes live.

I'm excited that it's almost done.

Comment

Very excited about the expansion!

AV release will be garbage as usual, i know we haven't had a patch in a while but the last couple have been nightmares. Let's just hope they get it right this time and really looking forward to their additions!

Comment

I think alot of people are confusing DF 2010 with this June patch that we are finally getting. They will be dissappointed and I expect alot of crying on the boards. I enjoy the game name so as lomg as they don't fuck up the performance and move towards fixing the stability I'm good any extras will be icing for me.

Comment

Yeah lots of people seem to think this is DF2010, which it is not.

This patch should have lots of new content, but DF2010 (if it makes it out by 2010 at this rate) is the big one that will see DF released on steam and in box form, new classes, etc.

Comment

No DF2010.

All you are updates are belong to me.

Comment

Working...
            X