OPP Caps Gulghat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPP Caps Gulghat

Originally posted by From the [url=http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?p=4561060#post4561060
    DF Forums[/url]]Just to clarify what's already been said:
    -OPP planned and ran this siege so targeting other alliance members is just dumb.
    -We planned to keep it AvA and contacted as many people in Nox as we could requesting that. Most didn't respond, but the one's that did wouldn't promise us anything. So we expected Vamp and suspected DHW would come to roach if not help.
    -We hired Zealot after we confirmed that Vamp was coming to help. Based on the fact that it was a prime time siege on a holiday weekend we expected Vamp to bring what they've brought to their last two sieges (25+ to both sieges last month). Again, we confirmed that vamp was planning to come before the city stone went live so we hired Zealot.

Just in-case you guys didn't understand the first 10x, OPP hired Zealot to augment the 30 vamp that were going to come to the siege. I'm sure that Nox didn't want to commit to AvA because Vamp help was their best chance to win. I suspect that Vamp saw that it was going to be even numbers if they came and didn't want any part of that.

In addition to the city defenders there was DHW, LOD, They, and others in the area fighting people. If Vamp would have come there was a good chance that we would have been outnumbered by a lot more than you guys ended up being outnumbered by.

In the end it sucked not getting a fight, but the purpose of this siege was to take the city. I wanted to thank our allies/mercs for coming and basically doing nothing for 2-3 hrs.
    Saturday:
    Sailing to Gulg for asset destruction:

We had the CO Ship of the Line to the North and these two Brigs to the north surrounding the city:

Two of the Siege stones:

Sunday:
    Houdini and Beask all decked out for the siege:

Humping the siege stone to pass the time...

Making totem poles...

Siege finally went live:

In the end we're happy we won the siege but definitely disappointed that the target we picked didn't even put up a fight.

Re: OPP Caps Gulghat

Right after we took the city I was bombared with shit talking and grats alike. F you haters. Thanks ol' friends!

Comment

My favorite part of this siege was the complete lack of effort put into it by the "defenders"(if you can even call them that), yet they love to cry about how badly they lost.

You can't have it both ways guys

Comment

Grats guys. I miss Gulghat

Comment

Post summary: Misclick?

Comment

BATMAN was summoned many times during the course of these events

Comment

Working...