"I'm taking my Sandbox and going home"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'm taking my Sandbox and going home"

A couple weeks ago there was a Lengthy Post made on the Archeage General forums regarding OPP's stealing of trade packs. My Response was pretty straight forward, here's the cuts of it:

...this little endeavor accomplishes a number of important goals for OPP:
    1. A shocking amount of individuals and guilds have paid us for passage
    2. It's a consistent source of packs
    3. It generates fights for us
    4. It generates hilarious comments in game and on various forums (cyber bullying???)
    Most of the vocal forum community is too busy either crying or jerking each other off to be successful. We seriously got accusing of Cyber Bullying for taking items from people in a video game that promotes those actions. Since the above post there's been a real uptick in PvP coming to OPP which has been a lot of fun.

Our constant killing and pillaging the carebear community has lead to a hilarious new phenomenon in the courts of Kyrios: The OPP Defense.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	12-19-14a.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	86108

Basically, anyone who gets sent to jail for murdering anyone claims that they were either attacking OPP or helping someone who was. Just like the above thread this is all rooted in intense hypocrisy from the Trammy community and the silent majority sees that. See Orion's Post about Funhat's innocent verdict. No amount of chest thumping on the forums will change the fact that the West Faction on Kyrios is filled with loudmouth non-factors.

I think something needs to be done. Some group needs to start calling people out...and I think I know just the people to do it! I'm the infamous words of someone dear to my heart: I'll be your huckleberry.

Lets start with This Thread and This Thread where trammel has grouped to defeat the forces of logic and truth!

Click image for larger version

Name:	12-19-14c.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	86109

Best post YTD.

Comment

Working...
    X