Spaz Mode: Engage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spaz Mode: Engage

Since my original post about Dream Evil being looted the basement dwellers have been out spazing all over the internet. They managed to get not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7, but 8 forum threads locked or deleted (I'm channeling fucken Lebron tonight). Semi (the leader of DE) wrote a TLDR post on the Dream Evil page in response because her posts on the Kryios Forums kept getting deleted due to her breaking the terms of service. The dummy can't even make a response post about being looted in a video game without tossing RL shit into it. In her posts she claimed we: Sexually harassed her, cyber bullied her, that DE doesn't trash talk, and that they're a PvP guild...among other hilarious bullshit. Below is what I posted in response to the neckbeards on the forums:

...OPP does what we do for our reasons. We don't have excuses or allow external sources to have any barring on our gameplay. The reason is simple and has been explained. We didn't bring this to these forums or start the one upping contest - we simply looted their stuff as a response to their actions. If you're opposed to looting a guild in a video game after they attack your members personally then get all your friends together and come kill us, infiltrate us, loot us, etc. Even if you don't agree please do that anyway.

Beyond that this is a stupid concept because the reality is: even if they hadn't gone to the RL level we still would have looted them because they run their mouths while avoiding fights with us. We view that as cowardly and bad for the server. Guys like Graum, Finn, etc are some of the biggest trash talking loudmouths on the server. Do they and the people who support them deserve to be messed with as long as it's within the rules of the game? I vote yes.
    Simple right? You fuck with us in or out of game and we'll take it to you IN game. We have closing in on 18 years experience winning these little engagements. Let's be honest, DE is a small blip on our radar. I can assure anyone who's new around here that we have much bigger fish to fry and there's much more to come. DE was just an easy target that needed to be put in their place.

So lets address the points specifically: Before I start: LOL. Ok, lets go. How the fuck do you sexually harass someone in a fantasy video game? Hey Semi, you poor poor victim: reposting a website that was posted numerous times in your guild chat is not harassment. It's public knowledge on a public website that you have been promoting for months (that I'm aware of - probably a lot longer). That pesky truth is at it again, right? Should OPP have gone there. Probably not, but nearly everyone else in the history of the world would have. You can't live in a glass mansion cussing people out from the walls and expect no rocks to make it your way. That doesn't make it OK but all of the people showing outrage are full of shit. Again, I'm not making excuses. I'm owning the facts: We should not have shared links to their guild recruiting tools and DE got what was coming to them for months of personal attacks and bitchhattery. Facts.

More facts, DE has two of the loudest mouths on all of Kyrios: Graum and Finn. That's what started this whole thing. I posted about it back in May. DE has an entire leadership structure based around scary RL shit that they take way too far in and outside of their guild.
    Semi's catfish site is public and has been being passed around by her own guild for months. How do you think we found out about the site? It was posted in DE guildchat. Dumbdumbs...

On a side note this is the second time we've been called cyber bullies so far in AA for killing people and looting them. This girlscout based world we live in...Dedicated to Pissing you Off Since 1997!

This will probably be my last post on this topic so I'll give a quick recap:
    1. Dream Evil runs their mouths about OPP in game
    2. OPP Kills Dream Evil over and over
    3. Dream Evil stats harassing OPP out of game via social media and text message
    4. OPP Kills Dream Evil over and over
    5. Dream Evil hides in game and continues to run their trap
    6. OPP Loots Dream Evil and continues to kill them over and over

You see the trend here. Just another scrub nonfactor guild we can add to our list. RIP.
    Last edited by Jackal; 08-04-2015, 06:32 PM.

I looked at the chat log posted on the DE site and the best part was Mag the Biologist on a rampage:

Mag: "she likes Animals and Turtles"
    Mag: "i think she forgot that turtles are animals"
    Hentai: "As a tortoise owner myself I can conform they are indeed not animals."
    Mag: "turtles are not tortoises"
    Mag: "and they are both animals"

Comment

haha, that is amazing

Comment

Turtles aren't tortoises or animals dude - They're people like you and I man.

Comment

THROW ANOTHER TURTLE ON THE BARBIE!!!

Comment

Just another scrub nonfactor guild we can add to our list. RIP.
            And yet, you just cannot get us off your minds can you? For a non factor guild, we seem to take up about 50% of your forums!

Also the reason you know about that site is because of Datsik.

Datsik, Quincyne, SvenStandsReady, Bonielf, Tsumisuru, Burro, and myself were the only ones who knew who Semiramida was. The link was never put into guild chat. Not once. All of us had been friends for months and some years. In my case at least, I opened up about my life much earlier than she did. Of course there is no way to prove a lack of something said in guild chat (dont think there is anyway to get a guild chat log since the creation of the guild), otherwise I would glad provide.

But let me ask for a screenshot or ANYTHING for the 100,000th time... who knows, you might be more than words for once! Where is said guild chat with posted link.

Graum.
            Last edited by Graum; 08-06-2015, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePropogandaIsReal View Post
              And yet, you just cannot get us off your minds can you? For a non factor guild, we seem to take up about 50% of your forums!
              Being a scrub non factor guild that is easy fodder to mock, infiltrate, and make fun of since said guild is woefully delusional doesn't mean you're relevant because your guild has been mentioned on our website a few times. You got in our cross hairs, we took you down, and we're moving on aside from destroying y'all on the field when/if your guild would actually show up, which is never (unless u count killing our afks in Hellswamp.) RIP.
              Last edited by Orion; 08-06-2015, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion View Post
                Being a scrub non factor guild that is easy fodder to mock, infiltrate, and make fun of since said guild is woefully delusional doesn't mean you're relevant because your guild has been mentioned on our website a few times. You got in our cross hairs, we took you down, and we're moving on aside from destroying y'all on the field when/if your guild would actually show up, which is never (unless u count killing our afks in Hellswamp.) RIP.
                What do you mean destroyed? Try not to get too full of yourselves. We had one person leave the guild since this happened and we havent even figured out who, probably a newer person who barely played.

The person effected most by the stealing was Daru, and the rest of the guild helped him recover a good bit. Like I had said before, we knew a day like that would come.

The person you tried to destroy by bringing real life stuff into the game, is still here. Where do you get the sense of "Destroyed"?

And you are no better when it comes to the slaying of AFKs. I have been around the mansion in halcy plenty of times where you kill low level crafting alts, or people who afked in a bad location within the mansion. Could we stop with the hypocrisies? Also, picture/video proof has been a long time coming. Any update on when you will deliver?

Comment

...destroying y'all on the field when/if your guild would actually show up...
                  You took my "destroying" quote in about 4 different directions -- Settle down turbo. You keep bringing rl stuff up. Huh, please continue your white knight crusade.

Comment

Wrong.

If you register on the DE site a couple of months ago, you got an email validation sent to your inbox. The name on the email said Maxine T_____. Google machine did the rest.

Learn 2 use the interwebs.
                    Last edited by Funhat; 08-06-2015, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Funhat View Post
                      Wrong.

If you register on the DE site a couple of months ago, you got an email validation sent to your inbox. The name on the email said Maxine T_____. Google machine did the rest.

Learn 2 use the interwebs.
                      lolololol
                      Last edited by Dafyyd; 08-06-2015, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Datsik, Quincyne, SvenStandsReady, Bonielf, Tsumisuru, Burro, and myself were the only ones who knew who Semiramida was.
                        Don't forget Smurfinhell, Apolomy, Duskmakka, Anarchy, Fright, Dicion, Dropbear, Narzick, Gloomy, Wanji, Jonito, Xzackx, and Mantoba.
                        Last edited by Datsik; 08-06-2015, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Datsik View Post
                          Don't forget Smurfinhell, Apolomy, Duskmakka, Anarchy, Fright, Dicion, Dropbear, Narzick, Gloomy, and Wanji.
                          Do not talk to me. Of all the opp members, you are the most despicable.

And Funhat, no one else in this guild decided to look up the name on that email. In fact most didnt even know that email was attached to her personal one. Myself included. Were not all trying to destroy someone.

Also way to show yourself out as a hypocrite. Still no images of said "guild chat". Apparently it was a forum mistake. Gee why couldn't you make it out to be something so simple in your fanweb news section? Guess that wouldn't be as juicy and exciting for your readers huh?

Comment

Do not talk to me. Of all the opp members, you are the most despicable.

And Funhat, no one else in this guild decided to look up the name on that email. In fact most didnt even know that email was attached to her personal one. Myself included. Were not all trying to destroy someone.

Also way to show yourself out as a hypocrite. Still no images of said "guild chat". Apparently it was a forum mistake. Gee why couldn't you make it out to be something so simple in your fanweb news section? Guess that wouldn't be as juicy and exciting for your readers huh?

Comment

It's funny how every post this guy makes can be summed up by him accusing us of what he does.

FYI I got the link to that site from DE guildchat. I didn't even think about the email thing...that's funny.

Comment

Working...
                              X