Spaz Mode: Engage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePropogandaIsReal View Post
    Do not talk to me. Of all the opp members, you are the most despicable.

Comment

Originally posted by Datsik View Post
      LOL -- This had me rolling for a while!

Comment

And Funhat, no one else in this guild decided to look up the name on that email. In fact most didnt even know that email was attached to her personal one. Myself included. Were not all trying to destroy someone.
        So you're saying her name was on that email but you think no one would dare connect the dots out of curiosity.

Congratulations on completely shitting on your own theory about how that website was found.

Cat, what do you think of the inadequacy of Graum's points and theories?

Originally posted by Datsik View Post
        Last edited by Funhat; 08-06-2015, 12:01 PM.

Comment

You people are delusional. Why is thatyou cannot see that what you did is wrong?

And why is it so hard to provide proof? Ive been asking for proof of your bs accusations for months! Ive gotten none!

Im done with this brainwash website. Come continue your banter on our site if you wish, or comment on my posts on the official website. Im done talking to puppets.

Comment

Bye Felicia!

Comment

You people are delusional. Why is thatyou cannot see that what you did is wrong?

And why is it so hard to provide proof? Ive been asking for proof of your bs accusations for months! Ive gotten none!

Im done with this brainwash website. Come continue your banter on our site if you wish, or comment on my posts on the official website. Im done talking to puppets.

Comment

This is now a White Knight image thread...oontz oontz oontz oontz oontz oontz oontz.

In 24 hours i will pick the best one and award you 100 gold and a prize of my choice in Archeage. Please leave your character name for if you are ze weiner!

Attached Files
                Last edited by Jimi the Hand; 08-06-2015, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Graum's DE application:

Click image for larger version

Name:	325736.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	85644

Comment

Comment

Open to all champions of the realm and irl womenfolks. Submit ze entries naow!!!!1!11..3

Comment

I will give 100 shiny gold pieces and a prize of my choosing (will not be self nudes, stop asking) to the individual who posts the best white knight image in the next 16 hours. Contest closes at 9pm est today. Submit your entries to this thread. DO IT NAOW!

Comment

TPIR sure does spend a lot of time here for not being butt hurt. You should change your name to "TheWizardTearsAreReal"

Comment

Comment

Comment

A winner hath been declared! Orion hath provided me much amusement with the IRL pictures of the OPP brotherhood preparing to defend the honor of innocent maidens everywhere. I will settle you up tomorrow and shower you in your winnings...prepare thineself!

Comment

Working...
                                X