TWO III: The Win at all costs alliance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWO III: The Win at all costs alliance

I don't think there's any debate at this point that TWO III was formed to destroy competition on Kyrios. We can point to hundreds of examples of abusing game mechanics to ruin their enemies fun in an attempt to make them quit the game. Those tactics have had some success but not as much as they would like I'm sure.

In just the last week several members of TWO III have been Permanently and/or Temporarily banned for cheating. I'm not talking about abusing in game mechanics in a way that was not intended like they've done in the past to try to make guilds quit the game. I'm talking about straight up hacking. A member of TWO III summed up the mentality not long ago by saying:

Jackal...the point of any boss fight is to kill the boss, obtain the loot, then give the loot to a member or sell it. If this is contested by anyone the best course of action is always to kill anyone not on your side.....i figured this was common knowledge.

We are not here on pirate island to fight fair. Its a civil war. Survival of the fittest. We will either win or we will lose. Time will tell.
    So what is on the table for TWO III?

-Form a super zerg that is so big that no one can match their numbers? Check
    -Abuse game mechanics to make the game unfun for others? Check
    -Lie and Cheat at the risk of ruining the game for everyone? Check

-Pay to win? Check...wait what? More to come...
    Last edited by Jackal; 01-16-2016, 11:31 AM.

Let's talk about those times then. Yes, there were times were we outnumbered your 20 man raid by 20 people. 20v40 at DGS and occasionally at Anthalon when your side decided to not really show up. We have had a second raid only a handful of times, so about 6 to 8 times total we have gone over a raid. Even then, we only went over by maybe 5 people.

We have added ~5 people from our original roster that was put together for people going pirate. Those 5 people consisting of a few GB and some other Western players that reached out to us that they waned to come. Fadfoud, Tatara, Bengesus, Notpanda, and Wanji. We never bolstered our numbers by 10 to 15 people at a time.

I'm not complaining about numbers, even though it may seem that way with this post. You're all hypocrites. You claim you want even numbered, good fights, but then you do things like this after the fights get even numbered after our side has started to lose numbers. You make posts complaining we are the zerg and that you are for the server health, but in reality, no one is for the server health. The winning side just wants to beat the other side and have the ability to farm the server until they all get bored and quit. The same thing happened when we fought the East pre-transfers. We farmed the server, they tried to stop us, we beat them, and we started farming again. That is what every 'end-game' guild or alliance wants to accomplish.

You were never for even numbered PvP. You were never for server health. You're just hypocritical bitches.
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?243697-The-Kyrios-Exodus&p=2186992&viewfull=1#post2186992

Every fight OPP participated in against TWO III they had a significant numbers advantage. Is the argument seriously that all of the top players from the East and West combined couldn't match ~30 pirates (with the exception of OPP)? Since going pirate and adding numbers to their side we're still frequently outnumbered. The key point is we don't run to the forums if we lose to overwhelming numbers. Any contention of wanting a competitive fight from a guild like Catalyst is an absolutely laugh in your face joke.

So his point is to say, well they (the pirates) don't want a fair fight either...right. That couldn't be more untrue based on the simple facts of the situation that are completely indisputable. Nice shortbus argument dumbfuck.

GG
    Last edited by Jackal; 01-20-2016, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X