No announcement yet.

Old School UO Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I played on Siege for around 2 years. I liked it a lot. I found fights be pretty even. Usually 5-10 on each side. I played with random mix of DF, KBG, TSL, TVA ppl. But I will say Pac was the best I ever played. Only other servers I played on were Asian (oceanic?) cause of play tiime I was on. Laged like hell, but least was ppl online.

Comment

Having read this.... We're all so old! Aiyaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by Jackal View Post
        yah it was Donald Drumpf's campaign manager. He used his one call on me so I figured it was important.
        Haha I see someone is also a fan of John Oliver :)

Comment

Some stuff from when I was a newb in P^O: http://www.geocities.ws/lordhans20/tdp.html

I know I have pics of big battles vs DF at the X-Roads and Ocllo I just can't find them :/

Googled and found this: http://imgur.com/a/PIV4E <--- I see Orion's corpse in those pics! haha
          Last edited by SuperCow; 04-12-2016, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Nice dude -- What I wouldn't give to see all of the old screenshots I had.

Comment

I have a bunch of old ones on a USB backup drive, I'll grab em, need to throw them up somewhere

Comment

Link them for sure

Comment

Pacific baby!

Tho i admit, i did enjoyed Seige when evil/good system was in place. Had a totally different feel then the "main" servers, and there were always orc roleplayers in brit graveyard to toy with!

Comment

I'd love to see them. I have a bunch but they are on ancient HD I pulled out my IBM 400mhz beast.

Originally posted by Funhat View Post
                    I have a bunch of old ones on a USB backup drive, I'll grab em, need to throw them up somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Jimi View Post
                      I'd love to see them. I have a bunch but they are on ancient HD I pulled out my IBM 400mhz beast.
                      WORSTWAYTOASKFORNUDES

apparently i cannot use space for some reason..... why cant you just be an adult and ask him what that mouth do

Comment

Mal!

PM me your email address -- Nudes surely to follow!

Comment

Tim needed two cameras to fit all of his fatass

Comment

Working...
                          X