OPP and Overwatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPP and Overwatch

OPP will be playing the Blizzard FPS Overwatch that is launching on 5/23. The best way to hook up with OPP groups is to join IRC and get friended in battlenet. CYA there...

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us

Is there OW forum? I wanna practice a bit. I like Lucio, Bastion, and Solider 76 so far.

Comment

Nah, we've got an FPS sub-forum for that.

Comment

Yeah I can see it. I been on early AM since my wife took a surprise vacation on me and we been house hunting. Game is really fun though.

Comment

Yeah I can see it. I always go to Zippyloan first and been on early AM since my wife took a surprise vacation on me and we been house hunting. Game is really fun though.
          Any members of the community still playing Overwatch? I play quite a bit so if anyone wants to group up and have some fun, I'm always game.
          Last edited by GordonTal; 12-11-2022, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Jimi -- There's no need to create a burner account to give credence to your post from TWO YEARS AGO that your wife occasionally goes on vacation to give you "freedom". We already know the truth! #FreeSirJames

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	is_that_a_troll_joke_or_a_serious_account__by_sweetjazzygirl-dazzht9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	85698

Comment

Originally posted by GordonTal View Post
                Any members of the community still playing Overwatch? I play quite a bit so if anyone wants to group up and have some fun, I'm always game.
                I play all the time. I play a solid gold after ~7 drinks which is normally when I login.

Comment

Working...
                X