OPP Albion Recruitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPP Albion Recruitment

OPP has been participating in the final phase of the Albion beta. We are ramping down and finalizing our launch plan. We always open up recruitment at the launch of a new game and this will be no different. For those of you who are new around here: OPP generally doesn't recruit and when we do it can be very difficult to get trial access to the guild to even get into the recruitment process. This is an opportunity to get into that trial access if you know someone in the guild to vouch for you or you can try to contact someone in the guild and convince them you're worth our time.

Recruitment will remain open from now until we get through launch. Good Luck.

hello Jackal its sweets from Archeage i see guys are going to play this game and is wondering if u are still looking for people to join the guild i had to make a new opp account since my old one would not password reset

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Titan View Post
      hello Jackal its sweets from Archeage i see guys are going to play this game and is wondering if u are still looking for people to join the guild i had to make a new opp account since my old one would not password reset
      How's Albion doing? Are the player numbers healthy? I played a bit at the release but work was crazy back then so I had to stop.

Comment

It's died down a lot so PvP is pretty much limited to instanced or scheduled fights and the people doing those are max specialty.

I wouldn't really bother to get back into it.

Comment

Working...
        X